Seeking RPGM where the MC is the bad guy

Gamerka

Dec 2, 2018
As the title said im looking for RPGM that the mc is the bad guy and preferably the theme is about overthrowing a kingdom or something

Reactions: MEAMANGRY

Office Jesus

Jun 6, 2020
Elven Conquest: Elf Trainer there's two parts out for it currently with the second being worked on. I personally haven't tried the second but I did play the first so I'll be talking about that, it's relatively short at about 5 Hours depending on your play style but the Main Character is Evil and has overthrown a kingdom with his army of Orcs, maybe 4 to 5 Women you can have intercourse with and you can choose whether to be a humble ruler or just outright Evil.

edit: Damn really sorry dude I didn't read RPGM, it probably won't satisfy your requirements but I'm leaving this up just in case you're still interested, again I apologize for my misinterpreted suggetion

Hope this still helps

With Love
Jesus Christ

Aldoril Sharpe

Jul 5, 2020
Defiler Wings

You play as a dragon, burning, pillaging and raping your way to power until you finally command the armies of evil against the forces of the fantasy kingdoms. Holy Knights will try to slay you and Thieves will try and steal from your lair while you sleep.
It's fun