Seeking Rpgm WITH A LOT OF TAGS OR HAVE 20+ HOUR GAMEPLAY

Kaizaki69

Jul 14, 2023
Can you guys recommend Games especially RPGM (or any kind of games that can played in Joiplay/Maldives) With A Lot Of contents? Like LITERALLY a Lot of it. I'm Okay with kinds of Genre Like netorare,Rape even the scat or ryona (but not gore) just a game with many mechanics or kinds of gameplay

Kaizaki69

Jul 14, 2023
I already played the magical girl celesphonia and its variants(ambrosia,other) and pray game is already in my list

Do you know games similar with nymphomania priestess or fox girl never play dirty or like have corruption, netorare or netorase kind of gameplay?

Jordayne

Oct 22, 2017
I already played the magical girl celesphonia and its variants(ambrosia,other) and pray game is already in my list

Do you know games similar with nymphomania priestess or fox girl never play dirty or like have corruption, netorare or netorase kind of gameplay?
Never played Nymphomania Priestess as I'm not a fan of her body proportions :/.

I'm not sure if these can be played on Joiplay, but I'd also recommend:

Princess Sacrifice: Feena gets more and more powerful the more she's raped

Ruins of Luxoria is big time NTR corruption (I use NTR loosly as the MC initiates all of the FMC's interactions and he likes it, but i'm not well versed in all the NTR varieties and lingo)

ReBF: nice long game with lots of different characters. Combat is sex based and there are lots of different enemies, and the game is long, so there's the content!

Glassix and Lab Rats 2 - Reformulate are full of content too, though their artwork is not as appealing as some of these others. Lots of grind in these, so your mileage may vary.

Nightmare Knight and Rune's Pharmacy are in a similar vein to the Shimobashira Workshop games, and there is a good amount of content there.

Haven't gotten around to playing them in any real way, but I hear that LonaRPG and Caliross have a lot of content and corruption.

That's all I got for now. Hope this helps

Reactions: Kaizaki69

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
Definitely not 20h+, but oneone1 game usually have a lot of H-content, though seeing everything can be a bit daunting since it's often a lot of branch/conditions so either several replay or careful preparation. Though, even a random casual playthrough has more contentt han your average RPGM game (H-wise)