[R>Programmer] Paid Share Unpaid RPGMAKER needed for team

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaSocks

Jan 20, 2019
Hello, I'm going straight to the point, me (writer) and my artist are looking for a rpgmaker programmer to join us and make a team, our games would be about bondage, fetishes ... erotic things.

If the programmer wants to have any payment, our solution would be to create a patreon.

But if the developer doesn't want to receive anything, revenue sharing from game sales is always guaranteed.

If you are interested or have any questions this is my discord: omega68#6956 , but please let me know that you are sending a message.

Last edited:

SubSupreme

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2020
I'm an experienced RPG Maker Dev and would be willing to discuss the prospect of working with your team further but I would require payment for any work I do upfront since you don't seem to have a Patreon/SubscribeStar yet. If you are still ok with that, let's talk. Send me a DM here and when I am more available we can move things to Discord.

DarkScythe25

Dec 19, 2017
Hello,
I am an experienced Developer, I have some experienced in local renpy projects, and I have a lot of knowledge of a wide range of programming techniques in Python, C# and web development. About the pay I would be ok with either option you mentioned in the post. If you are interested in my abilities, send me a DM or contact me at my discord darkscythe25#0568

Status
Not open for further replies.