RPGMaker VX ACE Scripts

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So I want to try my hand at a game so I need some scripts.
Party screen.png
I want an screen like this where the options are up and the party in the middle.
The closes I have seen is this one
4204534.png
But its too cramped and the lack of space which crops the images too.

Status Screen.png
Also want an status screen like this one too where you see the character body portrait.
Yeah I want to do something similar to SEQUEL series, at least presentation wise.
Hope you guys can help.
MV runs too slow for me so I hope that is a last resort measure.
Thanks.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Chances aren't too good that you'll find someone who can help you here, there's not a lot of RPGM creators around and RMVXA even less.

What you're looking for is a RGSS3 script, and your best bet to find one that allows you better menu control is this forum:

Alternatively you can look for sites of VXA script creators like galv and see if you can find something you like:

To customize it exactly to your specifications, you probably won't get past learning some Ruby to do the adjustments yourself - or you see if you can hire someone to do it for you.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Chances aren't too good that you'll find someone who can help you here, there's not a lot of RPGM creators around and RMVXA even less.

What you're looking for is a RGSS3 script, and your best bet to find one that allows you better menu control is this forum:

Alternatively you can look for sites of VXA script creators like galv and see if you can find something you like:

To customize it exactly to your specifications, you probably won't get past learning some Ruby to do the adjustments yourself - or you see if you can hire someone to do it for you.
Yeah I guess I will ask there.
Though they will likely not help because I want a commercial game script which they seem to frown upon.
Thanks.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Yeah I guess I will ask there.
Though they will likely not help because I want a commercial game script which they seem to frown upon.
Thanks.
Well, if you want the script from a commercial game, you can just extract that from the game in question?

You won't be able to sell a game made with that script, though. (You can try, but if someone finds out, they *can* sue you)

And yes, you can't ask people in the official forum to provide you with a stolen script.
What you can do is ask if someone can write that interface for you. It's not difficult to make a menu like that and takes maybe a few hours at most because you're just relocating objects and changing the frame and position of the busts.
(I've done something similar for RMV, but it's written in JS and I have no idea of Ruby)

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Well, if you want the script from a commercial game, you can just extract that from the game in question?

You won't be able to sell a game made with that script, though. (You can try, but if someone finds out, they *can* sue you)

And yes, you can't ask people in the official forum to provide you with a stolen script.
What you can do is ask if someone can write that interface for you. It's not difficult to make a menu like that and takes maybe a few hours at most because you're just relocating objects and changing the frame and position of the busts.
(I've done something similar for RMV, but it's written in JS and I have no idea of Ruby)
I see.
Well I have see some other games use that type of screen, mainly in japanese games so I think its an script only the japanese use so I guess I will have to research that in japanese forums.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
I see.
Well I have see some other games use that type of screen, mainly in japanese games so I think its an script only the japanese use so I guess I will have to research that in japanese forums.
If you have one of the games you saw it in, and it's a RVXA game, you can simply extract if from the script folder.
There's usually some commented stuff inside that gives you a clue to the author and origin, so you copypaste that to google translate to find out where it's from, and then check out the japanese sites with google translate. (If you don't speak japanese)

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
If you have one of the games you saw it in, and it's a RVXA game, you can simply extract if from the script folder.
There's usually some commented stuff inside that gives you a clue to the author and origin, so you copypaste that to google translate to find out where it's from, and then check out the japanese sites with google translate. (If you don't speak japanese)
For some reason I cant open them in the editor as the game file is encrypted.