Patch
---

Download

Preview Images: RJ431248_img_main.png RJ431248_img_smp7.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This game is a complete mess. expect problems.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Some tutorial picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.10 Remade Commonevents.
1.11 Remade Troops.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shisaye Did a quick run and haven't so far found any game breaking bugs/crashes. Unfortunately the H scene images won't appear though.

Pics for reference (Non trans on the left.):

Clean.  ver scene.png No pic 1.png

during combat:
during combat.png no pic 2.png

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
Shisaye Have done a full playthrough with v1.11 and haven't found any other crash/error. Also, is there any other way I can donate to you as a way of saying thanks since BuyMeACoffee (Stripe) doesn't support receiving payments from my country? :)

Also my save if anyone needs it for the gallery.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Shisaye Have done a full playthrough with v1.11 and haven't found any other crash/error. Also, is there any other way I can donate to you as a way of saying thanks since BuyMeACoffee (Stripe) doesn't support receiving payments from my country? :)
I have a Patreon now in case those options work better for you.
Don't ask how that works I'm not entirely sure either, but it was "manually approved" somehow and I "should" have an option to get the money. :HideThePain:

Reactions: seraphiel722

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
I have a Patreon now in case those options work better for you.
Don't ask how that works I'm not entirely sure either, but it was "manually approved" somehow and I "should" have an option to get the money. :HideThePain:
Well I do hope more people would donate to you as well. I was able to play some of the "hopeless games" due to your efforts and other translators too. Better an MTL and get some sort of context (it often times make scenes spicier) than none at all.