Seeking RPG's like Ouroboros

Sep 5, 2018
Is there any RPG with a story like Ouroboros? I mean games (even not RPG if there exist) with a backstory like Ouroboros do, with a real plot (not only fuck whatever has an hole) and a lot of unexpected plot twists or still affascinating story to keep you at the pc. It's obvious that if the more sex, the better but not a story only obout that. Ouroboros was a great revolutionary game in my opinion. It would be better if with a male protagonist.

Last edited:

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Just making sure, but you‘re aware of The Last Sovereign, which is made by the same developer and one of the best erotic games of all time?

Reactions: lalla12
Jul 20, 2017
Cool yer jets Nulleins that's your opinion. Not a fact.....but you're probably right honestly. That might be your best bet for a decently long game with a decent story.

Sep 5, 2018
Just making sure, but you‘re aware of The Last Sovereign, which is made by the same developer and one of the best erotic games of all time?
Oh, didn’t know that game. I had only checked on dlsite and there was only desecration of wings as the other game of Sierra Lee. I think I’ll download this the last sovereign game thx.

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Oh, didn’t know that game. I had only checked on dlsite and there was only desecration of wings as the other game of Sierra Lee. I think I’ll download this the last sovereign game thx.
Per Sierra Lee: The Last Sovereign is the main game and everything else is a side project.