Ren'Py RubyRed Trainer: A BDSM RWBY Parody Trainer [v0.02.7 Bugfix] [Fatbot]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure what this is, but figured you might wanna look at it.
Damn right I did!

I've found and fixed the bug (and found another one while I was at it).
Updated the link;

Bughunters get a butt! Enjoy your butt An0nM4n
pixai-1724212192984058960-1.png

Reactions: IceHunt55

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
Just a first impressions so far.

- There's too much wisecracking going on in this game. Makes the dialogue unnecessarily long by having characters interjecting one another in an attempt at comedy. The protagonist argues with just about every character, narrator included. So everything seems like its dragging on and on.
- The pacing is largely dominated by acres and acres of dialogue without any agency or pause, which kinda makes it hard to resist simply skipping it all.
- The training itself is surprisingly good, with smart usage of still images. And though there is but one choice of training, there is a semblance of continuity and development. Would be interesting to see how this game would turn up at the end
- Its still under development of course, but Im struggling a bit to see how the game ties all the training to an end goal because thus far there isnt any. There should ideally be a good reason why I shouldnt be pursuing the sex all the time, like a cost added for the act. Suppose that Ruby has a stamina bar that will deplete if you choose sexy time so her training suffers. And alternatively if you dont do it with her when she wants it then her trust tanks.

Appreciate the effort though. Not everyone can steadfastly keep up a passion project, so I commend you for keeping it up.

Kethrian

Oct 5, 2018
There's some good potential in this game. I'd love to have a bondage route become available at some point, but I understand if that's not your kink.

One thing that did pop into mind, BLEEEP might be Pyrrha Nikos. She was the girl I first thought of when wondering who it might be.

Reactions: An0nM4n

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
Just a first impressions so far.

- There's too much wisecracking going on in this game. Makes the dialogue unnecessarily long by having characters interjecting one another in an attempt at comedy. The protagonist argues with just about every character, narrator included. So everything seems like its dragging on and on.
- The pacing is largely dominated by acres and acres of dialogue without any agency or pause, which kinda makes it hard to resist simply skipping it all.
- The training itself is surprisingly good, with smart usage of still images. And though there is but one choice of training, there is a semblance of continuity and development. Would be interesting to see how this game would turn up at the end
- You are welcome to dislike my sense of humour, I shall not be abandoning it. Besides if we don't flirt with a feisty narrator who could be a character from the series today, then how can we hope to spank the bejeesus out of one tomorrow?

- But yeah, this kinda started life as in part a VN, and slowly morphed into a dedicated trainer in pre-development. Consequently there's a fair whack of dialogue early on, and during the tutorials.
Some intro skips, and so on, will definitely be required for replayability.

- The training will get significant expansion, with each expansion also unlocking new punishments and more. But at the moment the majority vote over on the Devlog is to get the academic stuff done next, so that'll actually start a second training loop! And in due course, if the project persists, completely training one subject may allow the unlocking of more victims.

- The sex acts are, in a way, exterior to the training because I didn't want grind and sex to be connected. Grind will just change Ruby's behaviour during.
But if you punish Ruby unfairly, reward her when she doesn't deserve it, or have sex with her when she's willing but not feeling it, and/or neglect good aftercare, it does negatively impact trust.
Trust isn't massively important now, because it's only driving Ruby's being DTF and how willing to be horny she is when requesting rewards, BUT it's going to be more important to Academic training and potential sexual, romantic, and new trainee recruitment behaviours down the line.
So there's not much downside to breaching it now (other than missing out on NSFW Reward Scenes), but there will be.

There's some good potential in this game. I'd love to have a bondage route become available at some point, but I understand if that's not your kink.

One thing that did pop into mind, BLEEEP might be Pyrrha Nikos. She was the girl I first thought of when wondering who it might be.
There is very much bondage coming, we have a whole office full of toys (and red rope) yet to code ;D

As for the future;

Once the core mechanics are sorted the plan is to have more skits and stuff, unlocked by various visible and invisible stat thresholds.
These being 1-off (or possibly once automated, then voluntarily repeatable) bonus sex act and bdsm scenes.
It didn't feel like there was overmuch sense in adding them now without art and with the training still barebones though.

I'm not sure there'll ever be an "Endgame" though.
Make Ruby fall in love with you, make her hate you as you abuse your position and rape her daily, turn her into a depraved masochist who constantly craves orgasms and can only come while you hurt her, earn her trust and admiration by teaching her to be the best Huntress she can be, be a mediocre teacher who sometimes spanks his pupil, painal Ruby 4 times a day while she cries and orgasms on your dick, or rayona her into a sobbing mess and then force her through a cold shower.
This is more about creating a playground in which you can do all of that, or just some of it, than it is creating a plot driven game for me right now.

Pyrrha, Nora, Velvet, a femboi/rule 63 version of a male character, maybe even a villain like Emerald..... there's a WHOLE lot of potential for BLEEP and honestly I haven't made my mind up yet.....

I'm enjoying the project immensely, and I'm honestly flattered anyone played it at all, there are so many polished and beautifully arted games on here that make my weird little passion project spark SO much imposter syndrome :S.

Reactions: jwagne51 and PDP19

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
RIGHT
Well the folks who voted over on the Devlog chose for this to be expanded with the first tier of academic training, and so it is!
More details on that process over there.

Over here this is a non-content update.
I've fixed the problem with the music cutting itself out, a missing on-screen effect for the start of the rougher buttjobs, and a few SPG issues (and couple of non-fatal code errors).

Also rebalanced Ruby's combat growth, so she doesn't end up able to progress to the next level of combat skill after 3 sessions (because I'm a doof and set the growth scores WAY too high, now it'll take at least 9 productive sessions, more if her punishment is low).

On the other hand this is a mechanical update which does actively impact gameplay, so worthy of a decimal increment.

And of course here's another AI update Ruby, butt what does life have in store for her?
pixai-1726676884129668771-2.png

• Red Heart

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
Official Goofus Update

Oh man.
I am an embarrassed overweight automaton!
So while I was rebalancing the stat growth as part of this next round of updates I realised something that my method of direct stat adjustment for testing hadn't revealed.
It seems I'd kinda locked a load of content away behind as yet unwritten punishment actions!
I'd set things up in a way that meant that her invisible stat that sets her threshold for pain enjoyment wasn't growing with spankings after a relatively low punishment threshold, I must have coded that as part of the expectation that I'd add the more advanced spankings that would unlock it later.
But then I went and wrote all of the punishment, reward, and buttjob content having those higher thresholds would unlock.
That said without the advanced actions you'll have to loop the training 50+ times to max out Ruby's invisible stats, but it is now possible to reach SOME hornier and painslut content in the demo.

So this is TECHNICALLY a content update :D
Because I've fixed the bug, that was actually a feature implemented too early, that locked out HUGE portions of the content.
So yeah.
Sorry.
Have an apology butt.
pixai-1729238858784293846-2.png
Actual progress, and another butt, is over on the Devlog

• Red Heart

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
One of the legends over on the Devlog found some bugs!
Link updated;

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
Well..... it's been a week since anyone reported a bug!
That's good :D

Anyone managed to break Ruby's brain yet? Painslut Ruby's rewards and punishments were DEEPLY fun to write and I kinda wanna know if people enjoyed reading them.

Plugging away at the Academics update, lots of dry coding to do along with the fun creative writing stuff.
Gonna be a couple of weeks at least.
Anyway, no substantive update this week Devlog has what I worked on this week and a second butt, but here's some Nora butt.
pixai-1731824204098040650-3.png
Not gonna lie, if I have a "type" Nora'd be my type.
Love a scrappy bruiser with a sense of humour and a heart of gold.

JimmyJeremyJerome

Sep 8, 2022
Anyone managed to break Ruby's brain yet? Painslut Ruby's rewards and punishments were DEEPLY fun to write and I kinda wanna know if people enjoyed reading them.
It's hard to say. I made it to the point where she asked to be spanked for a reward, and fetches the stool for it. It was hot, but I didn't think it progressed past there in that version. It also seemed to be the only reward she asked for at that point. I think it would be better if she still asked for softer things sometimes for the sake of variety.

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
It's hard to say. I made it to the point where she asked to be spanked for a reward, and fetches the stool for it. It was hot, but I didn't think it progressed past there in that version. It also seemed to be the only reward she asked for at that point. I think it would be better if she still asked for softer things sometimes for the sake of variety.
Ah cool!
So that's a fairly early one,.but thatnks to my fuckups on the earlier version yeah you'd have been locked up there. If she trusts you she gets progressively nastier, and more inventive, the higher her pain threshold and horniess rise.
Once she starts to really enjoy a spanking she can also have unsanctioned orgasms during punishment, and have one of two extra special bonus punishments as a result.

I'll look into either semi-randomising her reward asks, to vary things up, or maybe making it menu based unless she's unlocked a new reward (in which case she'll auto ask).
On my phone, so I'll have to edit you a butt in later ;)

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
JimmyJeremyJerome has kindly located more of my syntax errors!
These of course have now been fixed, and he has been rewarded with butts over on the Devlog!

That's 4 butts in a row and no Ruby.
She's feeling left out......
pixai-1732554966829154611-3.png

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
Devlog update but noting else again today.
Busy beavering away but I'm not expecting to drop any updates other than fixes for any bugs you lovely legends find before the end of the month (especially as I'll be away for he final weekend of it).
Ruby's starting to really ask for the attention she was missing.
I hope no-one on the devlog takes her attention seeking in the wrong way........
pixai-1734376001828314998-1.png

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018

Nothing exciting to add, other than to thank JimmyJeremyJerome over on the Devlog who ground through to the more extreme content (which would normally be unlocked by as yet uncoded content) to find the bugs.
And of course a butt.......
pixai-1734376785039083389-0.png

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
He's back!
My quest to's go to's the shops and buy's 10 fags is complete.
That's right, after a hiatus of being an entirely different kind of nerd I'm finally back and coding again.

And I've got a bug-laden incomplete update for you!

Yeah, I know, I know.

This update does however contain the following;
New Sprites (all non-lewd)
Academic training intro
Academic training (1 type)
Study Rewards (many of these are essentially the same as the gym ones, but the more "exciting" ones are more substantively different)

This brings the total line count of the program up to 17708 (including spacing and annotation), which isn't bad for less than 52 sessions of work.
pixai-1744146493962884827-2.png
Ruby got her PJs back off Summer, but they seem to be struggling to stay up......
Over in the Devlog we may have to help out.....

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
He's back!
My quest to's go to's the shops and buy's 10 fags is complete.
Well lets hope you are from the UK cos if you are from the States then I worry about your stamina :p Also, you can afford a 10-pack? Look at Mr Rich-as-Fuck over here

• Haha
Reactions: Fatbot

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
Well lets hope you are from the UK cos if you are from the States then I worry about your stamina :p Also, you can afford a 10-pack? Look at Mr Rich-as-Fuck over here
That was in fact an obscure reference to a Welsh rap song...........
Which does indeed identify me as a POM.
But I'd not be 100% against a weekend topping 10 enjoyably thicc fembois :D

• Haha
Reactions: Sharinel

Fatbot

Feb 1, 2018
Bugfix Update :D

JimmyJeremyJerome over on the devlog has been a consistent deliverer of Tracebacks and anyone enjoying this should know that without them we'd be way more bug laden than we are :D
He gets a thank-you butt, because who doesn't love a well spanked butt?
pixai-1744514715996984276-0 (1).png

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote