EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Animated_Logo_f95_1200x300.gif

Overview:
In Barrowport, a town of dark mysteries, the young woman said, "I want you to ruin me."

As a professor of antiquities, you assumed your new position would involve investigating strange artifacts and stories of monsters. You didn't expect that young Theresa Radcliffe would know your forbidden secret or that she would beg you to lead her down a path of depravity.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: Phanes Dionysos - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.57.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others:

1705971_screenshot-orgy.jpg 1705970_screenshot-algie.jpg 1705972_screenshot-pappy-strapon.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
When will creators finally learn that you need to build up a bit of a community and notoriety before you shut off your content behind a paywall? The guy has 2 patreons, making the project patrons-only and pretty much all of his posts patrons-only just removes 90% of the people who could ever hear from him.

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
There's so much care put into this game but there's no getting around the really unappealing art.
The pacing is good, the training scenes have an exploration requirement that breaks up the action without becoming a grind. Each character has a personality and has a flair to it you don't usually see. If you're into BDSM there is certainly something here to satisfy you, proper BDSM rules are rigorously explained and adhered to.
This game deserves a better art style.

Ruin Me
I just snorted beer through my nose... look at those graphics hun, :sneaky: YOU're already RUINED.

Last edited:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
When will creators finally learn that you need to build up a bit of a community and notoriety before you shut off your content behind a paywall? The guy has 2 patreons, making the project patrons-only and pretty much all of his posts patrons-only just removes 90% of the people who could ever hear from him.
Have you tried this link in the OP?
e-d

xxxLNxxx

Oct 3, 2018
So do you get to pick your gender? cause it says male protag, futa protag and female protag
It's drawn so bad you will never know the difference...
Edit. They updated drawings, it's not so bad anymore. Good luck to developer. Just kinda wanted to update this since I am getting reactions to the post still and I think its not a fair comment anymore.

Last edited:

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
Good little trainer game so far. Hope the art improves in the future,but even if it doesn't it isn't that bad. It adds flair to the game :)

Reactions: qawarwick

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok as i said in my review i like the story and as for those messing with your art dont mind them i think the art u use is perfect for what your doing.

that being said i fopund a bug.

When you first unlock mrs. garbers house the the soap quest the final part shows up.

Its not a major bug as even if you chose it but i assume its not meant to played till after you complete the quest. I just thought you should know.

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes