Others - Completed - Ruins Trip [v1.01] [Fullflap]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Mike17723

The gameplay is ok, but jesus christ, it needs more H-scenes. There are literally no H-scenes for enemies, only for progressing every 3 floors, very dissappointing. Go play the other games from the same dev tho, they are much better in terms of H-scenes and gameplay.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Slack00

So I was enjoying this game, and I was ready to write a review disagreeing with the others, because this game was totally functional and felt like it fully deserved the respect of any Full Flap title. I was getting awesome CGs every other floor (3, 5, 7,9...) and there were some entertaining futa and big breasted enemies...until after floor 21. The game continued as normal, but all the lewd content (enemies, CGs) stopped after that level. I only got to level 40 before I called it quits.

It feels like the developers of this title completely fleshed out the game play (which is fairly polished, so I suppose it's 'Completed' tag is accurate), but then ran out/stopped developing lewd content for it.

I notice the game isn't available for sale at Full Flap's normal sale locations, so perhaps this one is still being developed and the one we have here must be a bootleg? I hope so.

My recommendation is to enjoy this as an abandoned game, buy the shower only, and just stop at level 22--there's nothing worth seeing after that. My three star rating is a compromise between what the projected completed title would have been (4 stars) and where it sits as of version 1.01 (2 stars).
  3. 2.00 star(s)

papel

Not much to do here, nor much to unlock, really. As someone else posted on the thread, this game is more of a test/proof of concept.

This is a roguelike with classic 1st person dungeon crawling: you can move in any 4 directions and turn around to face different walls. Gotta find items so you can craft better weapons so you can endure enemies at lower floors. If you press Enter, you immediately move to the next floor. By floor 60, nothing new shows up, it's the same enemies all the way to level 100, which is the last one and has nothing there.

There are only 11 CGs with slight variations. Game over halves the money you have and that's it. The only thing worth buying is the shower, anyway, which unlocks 1 CG.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

kaizoman

for a fullflap game this is really disappointing.

its a "dungeon crawler" where you move around with arrows. i made it to floor 25 before i eventually stopped.

your exp gained resets and so does your dungeon progress every time you leave or die.

i bought every item in the shop, only the shower gives you a single extra picture.

the gameplay is just press up arrow to attack, sideways to dodge and down to block.

unlike the other games of fullflap, theres no sex animations. you just get a few pictures every 3-5 floors.
    its kinda boring tbh, you'll soon just try to avoid enemies and go down as fast as you can.
    really disappointing, i recommend any of his other games over this any day.