Rule 7 clarification

TheUnCalled

Jun 7, 2021
Rule 7 says no nsfw prepubescent characters, really vague rule since prebubescent can vary a lot with fictional characters.
Would a game with this mc break the rules?
000146.png

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
Yes. I think the rule means characters cannot look like children. They need to look somewhat believeable as an 18 year old. It's worded like the way it is, because people would use arguments as 'this 9 year looking old girl is actually 7billion years ols'.

Your character looks like 10 so would most likely be in violation of rule 7.

• Hey there
Reactions: ahoshuo

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
has long has he doesn't have any sexual content
walk into the bathroom when his mother in the shower doesn't count
walk into his mother room while his mother is having sex count (depends on the story line I guess)
if he is having sex it will break rule 7

but if you want to use him in any sexual content make sure give a 18th birthday party at the beginning of the story

but there are short people in the real world so it might be okay in one way can't dismiss that though my mother is 4.5 I'm 5.7 and my dad is 6.2

Reactions: wamap92026

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
He looks 7
You mean she, right ?

The clear face of the youth, combined to the hair color, with on top this haircut, what I see is a prepubescent tomboy, not a 18 year old guy.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Generally speaking, when someone asks "Do you think this will break Rule 7?"... then answer (even without looking at the picture) is Yes.

There are games where you might do a double-take as a player, but in those cases the author didn't think to ask and generally on reflection, those characters are depicted as over 18.

But where an author both knows Rule 7 exists and then comes on here asking... That's always a clear sign that author is intent on pushing the limits.

And yeah, I thought girl too - then I read the OP's post refer to the character as "mc" and figured boy.

Either way - the rule exists to avoid the "elder god pretending to be a 7yr old girl" or "50yr old man's magically able to make himself appear any age he likes".

Reactions: anne O'nymous