Rule 7 question (once again)

Mar 9, 2022
Yes I am once again beating the dead horse but I want a straight freakin answer cause all this beating around the bush really makes me nervous.
I want to use this site I really do, but I need to know this. Is that kind of shit allowed or not? Cause if it is then I am noping the fuck out of here faster than lightspeed.

Also are you people not worried for fucking legal troubles?

+18 is the bottom line in most countries and all of you know that.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
It is done on a case by case basis. Some are allowed and others are not, so you will need to check with the mod's.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Here is rule 7:
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
In short, some of it is allowed as long as it is deemed less realistic by the staff.

Also age has nothing to do with it, no character is human so there is no such thing as age for pixels, which is why their visual appearance is what matters.

Just avoid loli and shota tag if you want to be safe.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Except we're all from different places and we all have different ages of consent.

It's 16 in my country, 12 in some places, between 14 and 15 in others and even younger in certain places.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yes I am once again beating the dead horse but I want a straight freakin answer cause all this beating around the bush really makes me nervous.
I want to use this site I really do, but I need to know this. Is that kind of shit allowed or not? Cause if it is then I am noping the fuck out of here faster than lightspeed.

Also are you people not worried for fucking legal troubles?

Sounds like you want a definitive answer of Yes/No. Not "in some cases," not "avoid this," and not "different regions have different laws."

Based upon your level of anxiety, I'm going to say that you should ...

Nope the fuck out.

Have a nice life.