5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

InsolentPawn

Oct 14, 2019
Kinda feel bad for her lol.

Looks good, as plenty before me have said, hope this won't be abandoned.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Just wanna mention it in case you weren't already aware: The fps cap in the settings menu either doesn't work at all, or doesn't work in the menu.

I'm getting over 3 thousand fps in the main menu...So I definitely had to go cap that externally.

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
Hmmm its a good starting. Just need to fix the animation for sex. I mean the dick from the man need to be not visible when penetrating.

Ty for the share

Reactions: wor_on

ghhgghhg

May 9, 2017
She needs to be able to run/jog. The town is too safe and her clients are too predictable and consensual to a defenseless little "deviant". Very good start.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
She: "Sorry sir, I haven't eaten in days. I can't hold out any longer. Could you spare me a coin?"
He: "Here, let me buy you a hotdog over there"
She: "Oh no sir, please! I'm vegan."
...Don't worry, I was going to replace the sausage with my own "vegan friendly sausage" anways. Might include some fauna-based protein sauce for your diet tho.

JasperJz

Mar 22, 2022
Uh... This looks soooo good. Best wishes, I bet it will be a great game.

Somehow... DoL but 3D? Lol

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
curious how it will evolve, not a bad start, wish the char model was a bit hotter, still in this cartoon anime style but better.

Reactions: OTSOS

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
Liking it so far, a good tech demo, looking forwards to more content and features. I did end up locking the game a few times, spamming E before and after sex actions can mess things up.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes