RPGM - Completed - Run Alex, Run [v1.1] [Serio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

That is not the safe word

Good concept and execution... needs a bit of testing and polish. Also - to echo some there commenters - the oversized boobs are a bit much. I wish people would make games with normal tits in them Wtf is wrong with you guys?
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Anon907

Good looking CG, but it's sparse and most scenes are single picture with text overlay. The writing is less than average, the gameplay just sucks, and the motivation to finish feels more like a punishment than anything else.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

dlex0

I really liked the 3 scenes... yes. 3. The ones you get at the very first level. The rest of the game is garbage. There is no "bad end" with the cheerleaders.

Honestly the model, concept and initial scenes were all good, but the game mechanics are frustrating. Don't bother trying to complete this troll of a game.

Gallery: alexaprilsfool
  4. 4.00 star(s)

hopeless

The female MC is hot. She is young and she has big tits.
    The game itself is hard because of the maze you must pass.
    3 missions with same gameplay you must avoid to be captured by pervs. in mission 2 and 3 its difficult.
    especially the end boss is stupidly shit hard and its senseless you won't win... the gamedesign is totally crap and the dev is an noob but the story and the idea itself is brilliant and makes fun.
    i played it quite a bit and tryed to win the game but its extremely hard and im a pro gamer :(
    but the story and the idea. the mc and the people the mc meets are hot and very very fapable.
    only 4/5 because of the shit hard gamedesign