RPGM Complete Run Eros Ver1.04 走れエロス By Crazy Nirin クレイジー二厘 (Translation to English Complete)

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
To save your friends, run Eros! Fight Eros! If you lose, get naked Eros... RPG ★★★ This work is made by RPG Maker MZ!

Synopsis
Eros, a novice adventurer who came to see her friend Selinetta in the royal capital.

The two are present at the scene where the fourth prince Imoral summons the devil at the coronation ceremony and throws the royal capital into chaos.

Eros, who attempt to kill the summoned demon, but was instead killed; losing all her levels of power. However, the lewd goddess revives with the blessing of undressing that the more clothes she removes, the less damage she will take.

In order to save the capital ruled by demons, and to save her friend Selinetta, who is humiliated in the capital city...Run, Eros!

Eros is now a Novice adventurer. She scrambles to save her friend Selinetta, who has been captured in the royal capital. With the protection of the perverted goddess, the more clothes she take off the more she recovers her power and levels, but will it be enough to save her friend and kingdom?

Serinetta A friend of Eros. Captured and being raped and trained in the royal capital.

It's a very bright, very comedic work. There are also a few situations such as tentacles and a very small number of alien births.
Also, there are a lot of parodies in this work. Main theme is titty fuck, and there is plenty of breast milk as usual.

Download Link:
English Translation by Neverwhere, ChatGPT Translation Tool by Dazedanon (This is an 95% Complete Translation only a few minor things here and there are still in Japanese. )

DLsite:

Minor Spoilers....
Also there is a fair amount of back tracking required to raise Eros H Level so she can take off more clothes.

Last edited:

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
It's not a duplicate translation request thread but rather a game thread.
This is duplicate of my original thread, you can call it a game thread if you like but it's still the same game download and partial translation shared by broken_division.

I wouldn't have minded if there was actual complete translation and you asked to start a game thread. Instead you hijacked my translation request, which is still not completed.

Reactions: virio

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
This is duplicate of my original thread, you can call it a game thread if you like but it's still the same game download and partial translation shared by broken_division.

I wouldn't have minded if there was actual complete translation and you asked to start a game thread. Instead you hijacked my translation request, which is still not completed.
I did not hijack your thread nor do I want to. And neither am I saying that the game has full translation or mark your thread as translation completed.
I even mentioned above if anyone else comes up with a better translation, I'll replace the current one with that.

But for now to play the game all we have is the broken_mtl and it seems to be working during my testing. If you or anyone finds a game breaking bug in the translation, I'll take down the thread.