• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete Run Eros Ver1.04 走れエロス By Crazy Nirin クレイジー二厘 (Translation to English Complete)

Arinath

Nov 14, 2017
I did not hijack your thread nor do I want to. And neither am I saying that the game has full translation or mark your thread as translation completed.
I even mentioned above if anyone else comes up with a better translation, I'll replace the current one with that.

But for now to play the game all we have is the broken_mtl and it seems to be working during my testing. If you or anyone finds a game breaking bug in the translation, I'll take down the thread.
Not gamebreaking, but Broken_Divisions ''Actors.Json'' seems to be borked. It changes the equipment slots. This causes some ingame events to not fire correctly (those awarding certain 'armors' like the Naked one at the start) which in turn causes the standing image to not always update correctly, and only lets you equip 1 armor and 1 accessory instead of 1 armor and 3 accessorys.

Using the ''actors.json'' from here (LeftBehind's MTL) in the Broken_Division MTL Game download fixes this issue. Not encountered other issues relating to that in roughly a few hours into the game. So it's not pretty, but a little more functional.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gameil