RPGM - Completed - Runa the Phantom Thief [v1.10] [RaRaRa]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Lancelot49

QUICK SUMMARY!

Graphics: 6/20 (Basic RPG Maker drawings with a little bit of effort)
    Gameplay: 5/10 (basic combat, basic sprites, basic enemies)
    Interface: 3/10 (One of the most "Windows98" like interfaces i've seen)
    Android version! +10pts
    Censorship:
    Yes. (Fuck.)
    Bodies: 7/10 (Variety and even cg's with animals pretty nice. I don't like when all enemies hace the same penis.)

Final score: 65/100
  2. 2.00 star(s)

koroso

I actually liked the eroge content on this one, but the grinding is just insane, you can't properly walk even for more than 2 seconds before you start another combat, really good r18 content, but this is a must full save game for you, no laziness no nothing I played the whole thing and had to fight over 30 times per dungeon and around 14 times just by walking the map, no other game makes you fight bunch of random mobs like this one, so if you're not up for this madness I went through, ask for full save, this game is just insane when it comes to grinding.

And just so you know, if you're planning on actually getting the true end, the true end dungueon is insanely overcrowded with random mobs, probably the place I fought the most as well as the west forest.

R18 content: 5 stars for me
    INSANE GRINDING: -7 stars

Final rating: 2 stars for full game, 5 stars with full save.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

raska42

3/5: TLDR - Decent-good art, non-standard combat, but the grind will frustrate many

I remember playing this back when it came out. The art was solid, no complaints there. Had an unusual combat system (managing SP while chaining skills. Isn't bad in theory, and it's definitely fun at first, but isn't quick).

The big downside was that thanks to the chaining system, battles are more time consuming than basic RPG maker (2-4x longer), and the dev chose to make the game grindy (you WILL need to grind). Add in time spent walking back from the inn after dying/heading back to heal, and the game can become a bit frustrating.

Overall, not a bad game, as long as you don't mind spending some time on it.