RPGM - Completed - Runaway Princess: Ultra Lewd Royal [v1.03] [Range De Chin]

1. 2.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

Runaway Princess has a bad game design, even if has good ideas, they were poorly implemented so that the game could be very difficult at the start and then, to easy for it own good.

Basically you have a deposit/interest system of money, saving money in the first part of the game, saving and loading if you die, and purchasing the first dress, the school girl dress, breaks the game in your favor, after that, all is a breeze. The Art is ok, but seems i kind of old for today standard, but i don't have problems with that, but is few and even if is good, is just not enough.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

Just to keep it simple as other 2 reviews at this post time have pointed out enough of its flaws, but I feel those flaws in this time are below average not average.

You desperate for this kind of model and gone through all the other ones you can find, I can maybe then see it as average and worth it since it not like some massive grind forever to get what you seek, but otherwise this a skip.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Reversedh

It's that kind of really old RPG game with decent amount of scenes. Each scene only has 1 and only 1 CG with a long essay included. The story is okay ? ( it's the same as any other games...) and the combat is the combat... The only stand out thing in this game is that there are different clothes and a white hair character (i love white hair). However, since this is an old RPG, everything will look buggy and blurry. If you're looking for something old, something nostalgic then this is for you.

HAVE A NICE DAY
  4. 3.00 star(s)

khaja

The game is voiced, but it is an older RPG Maker game without volume options. I found the background music too loud for the voiced lines.

You will notice the sample pictures look pixelated and grainy. They are pixelated and grainy in-game, as well. I could forgive this since the art is alright, but it is one of those games where each H-scene has a hundred lines, but only one static image. There is almost no variation within H-scenes. Just one static CG.