Rune'sPharmacy ver1.7.1 problem

Wyver

Sep 29, 2018
So, i downloaded the game mentioned above. I then started to play it and it was amazing but about 30min in you can enter a mansion and when i try to it gives me the error:
Unable to find file: Graphics/Parallaxes/yuka_領主の屋敷 1F
I have the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP installed, a japanese language pack is installed on my pc and i set my locale to japanese (japan).
I also entered another map where a parallax with japanese letters is used and it worked.
Does anybody have an idea what the problem might be or even a possible solution?
Thank you in advance.

Wyver

Sep 29, 2018
Update: So I am now 2 hours in and everthing except 2 files are working.
The second one is Audio/BGM/HEV01 Passing each other
My guess is that my computer cant read the F in the first file and the passing each other in the second as those parts of the file names look different than when i write them with my keyboard but its programmed to be written like this in the game.
Oh and yes, the files are in the folders and i tried to copy another working file from the same folders and giving them the names of the ones not working and it did not work, so the files themselves are not damaged.

Update: I was able to finish the game and only the 2 above mentioned files caused crashes for the whole run.
Though they blocked me out of 17 scenes :( (checked with recollection room).

Last edited: