VN Ren'Py Abandoned Running Away [v0.8] [Mr. AJ]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Seems there is an update/rework available on his patreon quite some time now.
Here a download link for this game version v0.3.5:

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Seems there is an update/rework available on his patreon quite some time now.
Here a download link for this game version v0.3.5: download
TY! Have already worried a bit that the game is abandoned since there was now update for some time now. It's really nice to see the hot girls again (Brooklyn :love:) Well, now I only hope for a mod update, too... please Koga(y)

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
The reworked parts are better now. Still few "engrish" here and there, but it's definitely improved. And the new girl at the end is interesting, let's see in upcoming releases. Also, the story seems to be more smooth now. Still no lewd scenes and therefore not a game for the "fappers", but there's a least some "tension" between the characters.
Don't know why this wasn't shown up in the lastest updates X0R , is it because the game release on patreon is already a bit in the past?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
View attachment 1396350

Here a Mod for the game with the following functions:
- choice recommendations / walkthrough
- ingame music (+ Jukebox)
- game cheating (character points, game variables)
- some more game settings like dialog text size, textbox opacity etc.

Info walkthrough recommendations:
Some game choices aren't clear now and therefore my recommendations can maybe change with later game updates!

Dec. 18, 2021
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.3.5

Download Mod v0.3.5 (~44MB)
- Workupload

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1551261 View attachment 1551262 View attachment 1551263 View attachment 1551264 View attachment 1551265 View attachment 1551266 View attachment 1551267 View attachment 1551268
Good work. Long life for you and the game. Thank you very much.

ok-unscreen.gif

Mr. AJ

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2021
TY! Have already worried a bit that the game is abandoned since there was now update for some time now. It's really nice to see the hot girls again (Brooklyn :love:) Well, now I only hope for a mod update, too... please Koga(y)
There will be running away for some time, you don't have to worry, I'm just taking my take to make this game better thank you for following my game

Last edited:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I didn't even smoke smoking the marlboro I lighted when I clicked the exe. Ridiculous.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
WOW! Unbelievably beautiful girls in this, Brooklyn and Sofia both of whose eyes especially are so very well defined and portrayed. Every aspect is up there with the best I have witnessed in this highly underrated and often outrageously maligned genre. I do so hope we get to see Brooklyn and Sofia and any and all other girls (no doubt equally breathtaking, irrespective of race or color) who have yet to grace us with their exquisite presence at some point fully naked and, if possible, involved in some degree of (hopefully fetish, futa and NTR-less) intimacy (harem is absolutely fine, though, by me!).

Everything else is, at this stage, acceptable and forgivable. I can't begin to fathom out the story yet, but all that I've seen and read, so far, is profoundly encouraging, irrespective of the language limitations (meaning absolutely no disrespect to the writer) and shows more than enough promise to keep me interested and excited about where this tale will ultimately take us.

I'll seriously consider Patreon after a further update or two by which time the foundational elements have been constructed and the introductions complete and I have a better picture of exactly who and what it is I shall be supporting.

It's a fantastic start Mr. AJ and a privilege to be allowed to savor and enjoy your (already for me) undoubted talent and vision with us. Also, the regular presence, willingness and the humility you have shown to us in your dealings with members of this forum. I wish you health and great good fortune and hope for many more glimpses of your ability to entertain, yes, titillate and excite as you gradually bring your vision to life before our eager and welcoming eyes.

Mr. AJ

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2021
WOW! Unbelievably beautiful girls in this, Brooklyn and Sofia both of whose eyes especially are so very well defined and portrayed. Every aspect is up there with the best I have witnessed in this highly underrated and often outrageously maligned genre. I do so hope we get to see Brooklyn and Sofia and any and all other girls (no doubt equally breathtaking, irrespective of race or color) who have yet to grace us with their exquisite presence at some point fully naked and, if possible, involved in some degree of (hopefully fetish, futa and NTR-less) intimacy (harem is absolutely fine, though, by me!).

Everything else is, at this stage, acceptable and forgivable. I can't begin to fathom out the story yet, but all that I've seen and read, so far, is profoundly encouraging, irrespective of the language limitations (meaning absolutely no disrespect to the writer) and shows more than enough promise to keep me interested and excited about where this tale will ultimately take us.

I'll seriously consider Patreon after a further update or two by which time the foundational elements have been constructed and the introductions complete and I have a better picture of exactly who and what it is I shall be supporting.

It's a fantastic start Mr. AJ and a privilege to be allowed to savor and enjoy your (already for me) undoubted talent and vision with us. Also, the regular presence, willingness and the humility you have shown to us in your dealings with members of this forum. I wish you health and great good fortune and hope for many more glimpses of your ability to entertain, yes, titillate and excite as you gradually bring your vision to life before our eager and welcoming eyes.
I don't have words to thank you enough for your comment.
I just feel so happy to see that you enjoy my game, even more that you take your time to write all this.
You just make my day, even my week.
I just don't have the words to express myself (pretty bad considering I'm the writer), but I really appreciate it.
Again, Thank you so much for the comment.
I hope you have a nice day

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Version 0.4
I know, I know...
I deserve to be punched on the face for the delay, but believe me, I tried my best.
This release took way more time than I thought, but it's finally here.

I hope you enjoy it, I certainly did when I was working on it.
If there's anything you would like to tell me, please do it.
All your feedback help to get this game better with evey release.
Thanks for play and have a nice day.
Mr. AJ

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I wish the updates would be longer tbh. I'd consider joining the patreon then. But even as it is it's a really nice and fun game. It gets better with each and every update, I love the dialogues and constant banter even though MC sometimes says things that I wouldn't. Brooke is constantly awesome already since the initial release and she's very beautiful (and you can inform her Mr. AJ her feet are very beautiful too ;) ), Sofia is also a nice addition, I'm looking forward to spending more time with her and I wonder what kind of person will be Tanya.

Mr. AJ

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2021
I wish the updates would be longer tbh. I'd consider joining the patreon then. But even as it is it's a really nice and fun game. It gets better with each and every update, I love the dialogues and constant banter even though MC sometimes says things that I wouldn't. Brooke is constantly awesome already since the initial release and she's very beautiful (and you can inform her Mr. AJ her feet are very beautiful too ;) ), Sofia is also a nice addition, I'm looking forward to spending more time with her and I wonder what kind of person will be Tanya.
Thanks for keep playing my game, it's great to see you back every time
I would love to make bigger releases and that's one of things of my list I want to improve.
Also, you haven't seen her feet close, maybe she has stinky feet? Anyway, I'll pass the message ;)

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Also, you haven't seen her feet close, maybe they are stinky feet
Well... That's maybe even better... ;):sneaky:

And yeah, I really like your game. I hope that you'll manage producing longer updates. Thanks for the answer (and for passing the word to Brooke :) )

Reactions: Mr. AJ
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes