VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Running In Circles [v0.2.0] [Circles]

1. 4.00 star(s)

DABOMB00

I started playing this because the story sounded pretty promising it seemed to have an interesting plot and i value that very highly in a VN. As far as i can tell the story seems to hold what is promised but there are some things that just feel kinda off for me. Not with the plot itself but more with the way the characters behave. You dont really get an insight into the characters motivations as a player and you dont get to see and understand why they behave the way they do. The characters just seem to go along with everything question nothing and seem to be ok with the things happening.
    A few examples:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    You need more depth for the characters in my opinion, have some flasbacks, some conversation with a childhoodfriend about good old times or something like that. Give the characters emotion and purpose.
    Ok enough talking apart from the story happening a little fast the sound in this VN is awesome and the renders look good. So i say it could be better but still fun to play.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

hyperjack38

The story and setting is kinda okay and the renders are good... But the dialogues and writing are very bad... The radio talk/military jabber is weird and feels very forced, in most cases normal talk would make more sense and seem way more natural... The dialogues feel kinda immature and need a lot of polishing...
  3. 5.00 star(s)

I_Only_Support_Real_Onez

This is for version v0.2.0... The renders are decent they are more on the better half of the spectrum than towards the worse end.The writing is good with a few typos that can easily be fixed. It reads like native english speaker which is a giant plus. The story is compelling and pulled me right in. Cant wait for more updates thank you dev
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

It's a good start. There is a story plot. Renders are you see in the screenshots. Girl models are beautiful sometimes their facial expression is weird. But overall it's a good game. There is sound effects like gunshots. But there is not that much blood. Writing is not bad either. I enjoyed the game. One problem I encountered was I named the protagonist. Then after playing half of the content I saved the game and quit the game. Then after few days I loaded my save but the protagonist name was changed like it was unnamed ( name changed into mc ). So I restarted the game again this time I didn't quit played the game fully. Since it is a first release there is only little content. Hoping dev will solve the protagonist naming problem. Other than that it's a good start