Tool RPGM Running Rpg Maker Games On Android Using Neko Rpgxp Emulator

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
Iam posting as I have not seen this thread. So this App can be installed in your android phone and you can play most of the RPG MAKER games. I have played like 20 games. Opala,LOKI , Magica,and ofc most of the non XXX Games (they work :p) etc.
This is playstore link
But isuggest you guys downloading the 1.70 version as the newest release 1.71 has some bugs.
After installing this app you need to download some files. Sometimes it fails when you download through the app so the best thing is to download them from developers site and manually do it.
Place your game folder in /sdcard/KernysRGSS - The games you wanna play.
This is the developers site .

SCREENSHOT
Attached the screenshots below

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
@GodEater, thank you for this information as i use a andriod phone, i try the app, when i get off hoildays.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
I was wrong - can't get the games to fit in the screen :oops:
HIgh resolution games wont work.. and this app is still in early stages and the developer isnt that interested in developing this app... its been months after last update.

Fearnaught

Jan 28, 2018
Don't wanna necrobump. but does anyone know how to zoom out using Hackers Keyboard. some guy left a comment on GP saying he was able to using the app, but didn't elaborate. thanks.

Fact Shira

Jul 7, 2017
Don't wanna necrobump. but does anyone know how to zoom out using Hackers Keyboard. some guy left a comment on GP saying he was able to using the app, but didn't elaborate. thanks.
F3 changed the screen size for me, i am able to play nymphomania paradox now. You press fn to acess the F keys.

Reactions: Fearnaught

Yatoy

Apr 26, 2017
I've tried to run Urban Demons but crash, LQO runs Well. Japanese games don't run :(