Identify Running Team Game

billybob2010

Aug 13, 2023
Hi

From memory you go to university and join the running team. You sleep with a girl and then you sleep with her friend, and the 1st girl hates you. You also like a couple of girls on the running team also. You often go to a bar and flirt with the bar girl, and the barmen is for ever trying to perfect cooking steak, but never does. At one point I think you end up carrying one of the girls from the running team who is drunk, and she kisses you., You also go to the bar to watch basketball.. You also end up sitting at the bar to watch basketball with a guy a few times, who turns out to be your real dad. Also the 1st girl you slept with who also works at the bar is in fact your sister, and so is the other girl you like on the running team.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
LOL Your description is a bit chaotic and it seems that part of it is slightly out of line with the facts from this game or at least it seems that way to me, but I am still 100% sure that you search for game Intertwined

billybob2010

Aug 13, 2023
LOL Your description is a bit chaotic and it seems that part of it is slightly out of line with the facts from this game or at least it seems that way to me, but I am still 100% sure that you search for game Intertwined
Yeah, sorry, I was trying to remember bits and may have mixed up the timeline a bit. However you are correct and this is the game, so thank you for your assistance it was very much appreciated.

Reactions: Mario4don