Seeking RWBY Games?

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Just curious if anyone knows of any RWBY games aside from JPDE? I've been looking around but no luck so far.

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Do you mean erotic kind or any kind?
Honestly any kind, I've played Amity Arena on TTS, JPDE, Grimm Eclipse, but there's a lack of RWBY games.

But, obviously, the preference is erotic considering what forum we're on lol

Plag_D

Jun 23, 2021
There is a team CBLT but i've didn't playd it yet and i think it's not erotic type, so if you are interested here is the link

DinoMan21779

Jun 6, 2022
There is a team CBLT but i've didn't playd it yet and i think it's not erotic type, so if you are interested here is the link
Hey there! Team CBLT does have a couple of erotic scenes - they're just hidden away in a secondary patch. If anyone wants to download those, you can find a link here:

Jai235

Apr 10, 2022
Well, I am developing a RWBY game called "Ironwood rises again". If you are interested you can check it out on my patreon page

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2018
There is a fame on game jolt, I don't remember the name. It's really good, it's an rpg maker game, try it if you can!

Jai235

Apr 10, 2022
I'm interested. Could you tell me a little more about it? Maybe some of the more juicy tags?
the main themes of the game are male domination and corruption. Later on, with each version of the game, you will also get threesomes (including incest stuff, like you banging Ruby and Yang together, or Yang and Raven together), ntr (you are the one stealing someone else's crush) and even some prostitution and free use related stuff. Hope this spiked your interest

Reactions: FrankWestPhoJrn
May 7, 2023
yes, I will personaly release it here once version 0.1 is finished. If you want to check out the beta, you can find it on my patreon page. Every new release is public and avaiable for everyone
I'ma have to do that then. Thanks for the info, man. Good luck with the game's development. I hope everything goes smoothly for ya.

Reactions: Jai235