[R>Artist 2D] [R>Writer] Share rwby harem parody game. Small team needed

CyberBull

Jun 30, 2017
Hello all, with Ice Queendom around the corner and the fact I have yet to find a Jaune harem fanfiction I liked I've decided to start on a parody game for Rwby and I am in need of a small team to get the job done.

Project:
The project will be an rpg game focusing on Jaune as the main character set at Beacon Academy. The game will follow a persona-esque gameplay loop of exploring dungeons, Interacting with the girls of rwby, and finding secrets within the academy (not in that exact order). Currently I'm the making the game in Rpg Maker Mv.

Looking for:
I'm currently looking for a writer and one maybe two 2d artist(s). (More on that in the Job description section)

Employment Type:
Going with Shared Revenue

Work commitment:
This will be a long term project. Leaning more on part time than full.

Preferred method of contact:
You can contact me here, or at my email of bullcowgames@gmail.com

Job Descriptions:

Writer - In charge of dialogue and help with general story planning
Artist 1 - In charge of creating the CGs and character busts
Artist 2 - In charge of making the character sprites, monster images, etc. primarily the non-lude part
While it says I'm looking for two artists, if you think you can fulfil both jobs than I'll just hire you for both and combine your share.

Extra:

I can assist with the writing and basic work on the character sprites , but I'll probably be focused on programming.
besides that, well I hope you have fun working on this.

That is all.