Others - RyonaRpg [v4900] [Rsaga]

1. 5.00 star(s)

jonathah

Most underrated game ever. It's immense. I feel like I could literally play non-stop for 365 days and not have seen everything this game has to offer. It's getting frequent patches since 2009 from various developers and all. Pretty awesome stuff.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

eggmqster

If you like games like LonaRPG or Violated Heroine, you'll like this.

(edit) forgot to mention in here, the translation is rather off at points, but workable. You have to guess and test what things are, occasionally. The outdated wiki can help a bit.

The game's just a normal rpg at the core, but there's much more than that. First off, you get the massive catalogue of characters you can play as (albeit none original, and with stolen sprites). Although many of them don't have many clothing sprites, it's still great to have so many to choose from.

"You shouldn't play this game because it's very mean" as the title screen says isn't all that inaccurate. If you pick the slave start, it's accurate to what you'd expect from being a free-roam slave. Most of the npcs treat you differently, and you don't get to buy any normal armour or weapons. It is possible though, as you can remove the slave collar through a few methods. The combat's also a bit tough, but that's mostly due to the fact that you don't start out with much health or defense.

Sexually, the game's pretty good as well. Although it doesn't have many animations or mid-sex images, there are some. And you can get by with the text and sound. There's also plenty of sexual outfits, and a ton of debilitating equipment, such as the aforementioned slave collars, parasites, and other normal cursed equipment.

Overall, I'd say play it unless you're very impatient. It'll be worth your time.
    (there's also a small cheat menu, in case you were curious)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

godhan69

A spiritual successor of sorts for the game Violated Heroine which is also made in the same engine sharing similar assets aswell.

Pros: There are plenty of different fetishes in this title, many that outweigh even the amount in a lot of other popular eroge rpg titles such as Violated Heroine or Cursed Armor. You have water sports, Lactation, Tentacle and plenty of cursed living armor sub variants that cause different effects. Breast expansion and even some transformations and mental changes. that is only scratching the surface of fetishes this has to offer.

Very good varied enemies that all feel unique and different and have their own unique weaknesses, Plenty of different loot armors weapons, and weapons don't all feel the same, Bonus is all if not most of these can be upgraded.

An entire skill leveling system that allows you to choose new abilities to learn and these are also quite varied and unique.

Plenty of characters and classes to pick from all suiting whatever style you feel comfortable in playing with, be it a ninja like Otone or a Magic user who is much better in ranged abilities.

Plenty of cool mechanics like, traps, curse equipment, pregnancy.

Interesting npcs, yes despite me saying there is a lack of story i do find the very few dialogue you get from some specific npcs have alot of character to them for example there is a girl you will find in the village you start off when not playing a slave game, she will sell you stuff but she can also be seen outside the church window spying inside.

Interesting locations that don't all feel the same unlike a few games i have played in this genre, Basically the dungeons all have a unique theme and even some unique traps too and almost gives me the same feeling i get playing through a dungeon in a zelda game and that is not an easy accomplishment, overall the dungeons here are very well fleshed out and are anything but boring.

Cons: There really isn't much of a story yet, at most this game's take on a "story" is talking to an npc and they might tell you of a dangerous location, Where you will then go through a dungeon and defeat the boss where you will get loot, but the problem with this is there's no real goal for the character you play as, there is no end really, Alot of the game consist of going to point A to point B and talking to npcs that's really it when it comes to story. You get these mini quests that sometimes do feel like a real quest like being told about a kingdom taken by a demon and you can save that kingdom by defeating them but that's about it really.

Lack of pictures, Yes this game has plenty of content and various H things to do however because of there being tons of playable characters not all of these characters will have sometimes either quality or quantity when it comes to how pictures/busts will display on a certain event, for example there are plenty of characters that have no transformation pictures so they use their default bust and a generic monster sprite. But this is to be expected in a game that is still being worked on.

Lack of animations, Yes probably due to the aforementioned plenty of characters to choose from the game is quite limited in terms of character sprites in some aspects, You cannot expect there to be any sprite animation for sex scenes, if you are expecting that you would be disappointed. In that aspect the game loses compared to the likes of Violated Heroine which has attack animations sex animations and other misc animations that you might not expect in a typical rpg game.

That being said the game is really good and i do recommend it, if you have the patience to go through to get the game to work you will be in for a good time, overall i rate this game 7.5 out of 10. If there was more story and if the translation wasn't so incomplete i would have given this a 9/10.