Ren'Py Abandoned Ryuko's Life Fiber Adventure [v1.2] [LaylaLetsYou]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

laylaletsyou

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2020
splash small.jpg

Overview:
Relive Kill la Kill's storyline as Ryuko Matoi gets slowly more corrupted and sexually deviant while she sinks into the world of Honnoji Academy.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-08
Release Date: 2020-08-13
Developer: LaylaLetsYou - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

talk mako.jpg MAIN.jpg remove sock.jpg street ryuko1 shopkeeper.jpg spank3 no line.jpg disgust.jpg splash low res.jpg splash small.jpg splash faces.jpg SPLASH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
laylaletsyou If you haven't already, please open up a ticket to obtain a game developer tag. Good luck on your game :)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 780267

Possible Malware from the .exe?
False positive: Virus vault came back clean except for Jiangmin which Says everything is a virus when I scan files:

1597949104654.png

Also scanned with Malware bites 4.1.2 and it came back clean, might be the newer version of Malware bytes is flagging certain files as bad. Game should be safe though.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
False positive: Virus vault came back clean except for Jiangmin which Says everything is a virus when I scan files:

View attachment 780281

Also scanned with Malware bites 4.1.2 and it came back clean, might be the newer version of Malware bytes is flagging certain files as bad. Game should be safe though.
Thanks for checking, just wanted to get a second opinion since I'm not good with these things tbh.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for checking, just wanted to get a second opinion since I'm not good with these things tbh.
Better safe then sorry when it comes to uploads. Thanks for saying something I never mind double checking if it means we know 100% the file is safe. I'd rather see a false positive then something bad get uploaded.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
This looks very promising, definitely keeping an eye on it
Played the demo right now the concept is interesesting but i have yet to understand what are the benefits of not accepting the lewd attempts since we need them to progress the story

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
tempting, but i dont know if this game will have the full story or be abandoned, and i dont want to get frustred again with another abandoned proyect, i will wait a couple of updates before try it.

Reactions: YuriiH

laylaletsyou

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2020
Played the demo right now the concept is interesesting but i have yet to understand what are the benefits of not accepting the lewd attempts since we need them to progress the story
I know that certain fetishes aren't for everyone, so I wanted a system where you can refuse to do certain things- I'm still working on finding the right system to give players more choice and chances to direct the story for themselves. Don't expect the current system to stay in place for long!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes