niyaspc12

Jun 27, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
Exception: Screen player_room is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 1317, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1949, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1937, in call
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 2900, in call_screen
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1107, in show_screen
Exception: Screen player_room is not known.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
cant play the game, at the very beginning you'll get an error, when you ignore thr error it takes you back at the main menu this loops the process (Android)

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
It is recommended to remove the role of father.
It can be made up that he had an accident beforehand, or he couldn't reach the safe house before.

This game is a pure alpha game, and there is no need for the role of father to be an eye-catcher.
And his reason for allowing MC to have incest is too outrageous. After all, there are still a lot of people alive outside.

Remove the role of father and let MC be the only man in the family. I think the whole story would be better this way.
The father's leader lines can be used by the mother, so that the mother will have more drama.
The existence of the father in this game is actually redundant and annoying for Alpha players.

You fucked with your mother and sister, and even fell in love very much.
Every day after you work hard outside and come home, what greets you is your father's face and lines...

Last edited:

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
It is recommended to remove the role of father.
It can be made up that he had an accident beforehand, or he couldn't reach the safe house before.

This game is a pure alpha game, and there is no need for the role of father to be an eye-catcher.
And his reason for allowing MC to have incest is too outrageous. After all, there are still a lot of people alive outside.

Remove the role of father and let MC be the only man in the family. I think the whole story would be better this way.
The father's leader lines can be used by the mother, so that the mother will have more drama.
The existence of the father in this game is actually redundant and annoying for Alpha players.

You fucked with your mother and sister, and even fell in love very much.
Every day after you work hard outside and come home, what greets you is your father's face and lines...
You can ban him from the bunker and he won't bother you ever again.
Or you could make him stay as a servant and your mom will disrespect him all the time. I agree that his reason for letting you impregnate his wife, your mother, is fucking stupid and not very thought through though.

Reactions: Brovalon

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
You can ban him from the bunker and he won't bother you ever again.
Or you could make him stay as a servant and your mom will disrespect him all the time. I agree that his reason for letting you impregnate his wife, your mother, is fucking stupid and not very thought through though.
Thank you.

At the beginning of the plot, the father's attitude in speaking is still in a leading position. When MC has fucked the three women in the family, this father still shows his presence every day, which is really annoying.

If MC goes on the love route with his mother.
MC would ask his mother questions like "When did you fall in love with me?"
This situation is very strange, after all, his father is still at home.
MC was not the leader of the family at the beginning, so the mother's statement that she had fallen in love with MC early would appear unconvincing.

That's why I suggest that the story does not need the role of father at all. The initial story should be that the three women rely on MC very much.

Reactions: itsyeboii

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
im kinda stuck on looking for Parry it says talk to the patrons at the bar but there's no option just other than leave or work

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
v0.21
2) You can now uncover John's secret and make an important decision. nothing

v0.20
1) Melisa can now get pregnant and give birth to your child. There is also 4 (2 per route) H scenes when she is in her late pregnancy. same with Mel been sexing her a lot no announcement just completed the main quest??? got the Shiffers back and told the gang leader no deal

v0.19
1) Kira can now get pregnant and give birth to your child. There is also 4 (2 per route) H scenes when she is in her late pregnancy. still nothing with her though been sexing her a lot

v0.18
1) Angela can now get pregnant and give birth to your child. There is also 4 (2 per route) H scenes when she is in her late pregnancy. she is already pregnant just waiting now she was the first to announce it

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i think the requests from the girls are broken during their pregnancy

Angela said she wanted pickles and MC said he would try the bar and ask Jay about it went and there was no option went to Tiff as well again no option

now Mel is preg and she asked for Veggies Fresh went to Tiff no option went to the Settlement went to Greenhouse End of Current Content confused

Reactions: Lyingbastard

Lyingbastard

Sep 5, 2020
i think the requests from the girls are broken during their pregnancy

Angela said she wanted pickles and MC said he would try the bar and ask Jay about it went and there was no option went to Tiff as well again no option

now Mel is preg and she asked for Veggies Fresh went to Tiff no option went to the Settlement went to Greenhouse End of Current Content confused
Agreed, it seems like those should lead to an option. Short small quests but they would make it feel more immersive, more connected to the characters. Heck, learning that MC is gathering stuff for his harem's pregnancy cravings might get some of the other women thinking about repopulating as well. "Well, he is the mayor, and a good provider, and seems healthy...."

4.10 star(s) 141 Votes