en Inglés
has_syringe: inyección
has_cans: Latas de comida
puedes buscarlo más rápido con Ctrl + F
copiar y pegar.
View attachment 1159914
[/CITA]
ups no entendi muy bien .... que tengo que hacer, me puedes explicar mejor
ups I did not understand very well ... what I have to do, can you explain me better

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
"You can now plan second operation in the armory and upgrade settlement's defense." how tho? i'm already at the point where bandit leader dropped by for 2nd visit. i tried to sabotage their base but the armory option is still "check your weapon" and i can't upgrade the defense either. help haha

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "KURO_NEKO_SAM, publicación: 5623960, miembro: 1272732"]

View attachment 1159867
En español
has_jeringa: inyecciones
has_cans: comida
puedes buscarlo mas rápido con Ctrl + F
copia y pega.

en Inglés
copiar y pegar.
View attachment 1159914
[/CITA]
ups I did not understand very well ... what I have to do, can you explain me better
En español
carga tu guardado en la pagina(te recomiendo hacer una copia de seguridad) y busca las variantes ( has_syringe : ) & ( has_cans : ) y les pones el valor que quieras.

in English
I'm not going to translate it. -_-

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
"You can now plan second operation in the armory and upgrade settlement's defense." how tho? i'm already at the point where bandit leader dropped by for 2nd visit. i tried to sabotage their base but the armory option is still "check your weapon" and i can't upgrade the defense either. help haha
You might be blocked. You're suspposed to do the 2nd upgrade before the 2nd visit.

chegobkn

Jul 18, 2020
gracias
[QUOTE = "KURO_NEKO_SAM, publicación: 5624525, miembro: 1272732"]
In English
carga tu guardado en la pagina (te recomiendo hacer una copia de seguridad) y busca las variantes (has_syringe:) & (has_cans:) y les pones el valor que quieras.

en Inglés
No lo voy a traducir. -_-
[/CITA]
gracias gracias

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

janpogi10123

Jul 17, 2020
Hi question regarding grace it seems going no corruption route where you don't watch her get fuck by the plants you can only fuck her once then the endless replay of her talking to her sister that you will come visit her again so theres no scene after this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nessiah

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
This game is a straight up a whole another level than fate of Irnia (Still loved the game), from management and interaction with each girl.

Only complain is the gallery being bugged, Doesn't save the scenes I've unlocked and would just cause an error if i try to repeat any scenes

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
This game is a straight up a whole another level than fate of Irnia (Still loved the game), from management and interaction with each girl.

Only complain is the gallery being bugged, Doesn't save the scenes I've unlocked and would just cause an error if i try to repeat any scenes
Look TWO posts before yours.

People, it never hurts to check if someone already asked about your problem. Not wanting to sound rude, but lazyness of requests seems a growing trend.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
[QUOTE = "KURO_NEKO_SAM, publicación: 5623960, miembro: 1272732"]

View attachment 1159867
En español
has_jeringa: inyecciones
has_cans: comida
puedes buscarlo mas rápido con Ctrl + F
copia y pega.

en Inglés
copiar y pegar.
View attachment 1159914
[/CITA]

Chego tambien hay algo que te puedes descargar, se llama unren. Lo puedes usar con todos los juegos basados en RenPy. Es muy sencillo de usar, y no tienes que andar cerrando y abriendo el juego cada vez que quieras usar trucos. Una vez lo descargues, y lo utilices, en el juego puedes presionar ctrl+d para ver las variantes, y ctrl+o para usar los trucos. por ejemplo si escribes has_cans = (un numero) tendras esa cantidad de comida y no necesitas cerrar, cargar, borrar saves y etc.
La pagina de savedit es muy util, pero prefiero usarla con RPGs por ejemplo. Unren es como te digo, facil y rapido de usar. :)

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
Chego tambien hay algo que te puedes descargar, se llama unren. Lo puedes usar con todos los juegos basados en RenPy. Es muy sencillo de usar, y no tienes que andar cerrando y abriendo el juego cada vez que quieras usar trucos. Una vez lo descargues, y lo utilices, en el juego puedes presionar ctrl+d para ver las variantes, y ctrl+o para usar los trucos. por ejemplo si escribes has_cans = (un numero) tendras esa cantidad de comida y no necesitas cerrar, cargar, borrar saves y etc.
La pagina de savedit es muy util, pero prefiero usarla con RPGs por ejemplo. Unren es como te digo, facil y rapido de usar. :)
unren ya lo tengo desde hace mucho.

Jtac14

Jan 31, 2019
How does one access the mia Fdom scenes? I must've done the romance without realizing rip :/ Or at least where can I view the scenes, the game crashes when I access certain scense in the gallery

Mar 28, 2018
I don't even have a kid with any of the girls. Kira and Melisa's doors say they're locked and the mom's says I have to talk to Tiffany about surviving in the radiation but no option appears when I talk to her. I've tried all options from Tiffany but nothing changes. The only difference I know in my choices is when John asked which girl I want to go after and I chose none. The dialogue is different when I spy on them in the shower and says I shouldn't think about them like that.

I've also noticed that if you save the greenhouse girl from the plants I keep getting the scene where her sister is helping tend the garden and can't further a relationship with her. Do you know if that all she has under that branch?
You have to Go to Sleep... I bet you always choose to peek at the shower Lol

Mar 28, 2018
What is the ending to this update? I already have a child with Tiffany, Angela, Elin, Mia and currently Kira and Jay are pregnant with my child(but I dont know why Melisa is not). I restored Lucy's voice but how do I cure her completely? Should I choose John? And who the hell is Mandisa I havent met her ....???!

Edit: NVM Mandisa is the brothel owner

Last edited:

fijau

Aug 5, 2017
is there a fix for the gallery crash when you click on an image?

how i unlock this , i use the gallery cheat and nothing
FIX: https://f95zone.to/threads/s-h-e-l-t-e-r-v0-29-winterlook.24888/post-5620257

monroe Perhaps you could update the OP with this link?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 141 Votes