EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner2.png

Overview:
The day everyone feared, the day everyone hoped would never come, arrived in the form of a nuclear cloud. The government shelters, built to save and protect the lives of its citizens soon crumbled from overpopulation and lack of food.
With no other choice, many tried to find another life by returning to the surface. Unfortunately for them, they traded a slow death from starvation for the painful death from radiation. These were the only options for those who survived so far... but not for you.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-12
Release Date: 2021-11-12
Developer: Winterlook -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Bugfix
Language: English
Other Game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Other: COMPRESSED* - Unofficial ANDROID*

Patches: *

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - CHEATS - GALLERY UNLOCK CHEAT* - MULTI MOD* - Italian Translation*

Sjogras thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

kira_mb_bj3.jpg 0.07.jpg melisa_mb_anal3.jpg android_blowjob3.jpg jay_cun3.jpg angela_kiss.jpg kira_elin_threesome1.jpg kira_mb_doggy2.jpg melisa_mb_spank2.jpg melisa_romance_masturbation1.jpg Cuddle.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It could be interesting.

I'm going to download and give it a go.

Renaulto

Dec 30, 2018
Only romance? I hope we can mind break or whatever in this game too.
I can see that happening as one of the characters seems already depressed & down. The Dev has left a lot open it seems, and it can really go in so many directions. Seems like one of those games that can wind up with 50+ tags if the Dev put a lot of work into it.

joshrip

Dec 21, 2017
Anyone else just get stuck in a loop of going outside every morning with no food left and coming home, peeping in the shower and going to sleep?

Reactions: Arkie Rebel

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I like the art style and will come back when an update is posted.

Here is all the other nude pics you can see in this demo.

I will add sex toys and masturbation to the tag list.

If you really need to see Tiffany's tits more than 5 times here is the cheat code for more cans.

has_cans = xxx (xxx = number of cans you want.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The way the younger sister action are in the shower she may be a virgin but will not add tag for it until it is verified.

Anyone else just get stuck in a loop of going outside every morning with no food left and coming home, peeping in the shower and going to sleep?
That is the end of the update.

Reactions: lGoOgLel
4.10 star(s) 141 Votes