lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Is it possible to see both scenes with Kira/sherrif on the different playthroughts? Doing the mind break route currently and couldn't go back for the 2nd scene

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is it possible to see both scenes with Kira/sherrif on the different playthroughts? Doing the mind break route currently and couldn't go back for the 2nd scene
Yeah, the MB one is where Kira receives, while the Rom one has the sheriff.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I probably worded it wrong. I saw both scenes for the MB route but had to load a save to do so. I suppose the same was gonna be for romance. I was wondering wether you can see the scenes without reloading

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Well sure... they could artificially inseminate the chicks with a boiled piece of thin bamboo if they really put their hearts and minds to it but then what fun would that be in a Hentai game... sorry Idk what you guys are actually arguing about I am just jumping in half way but yeah they could improvise the devices if they wanted to do it but Hentai Logic forbids it.
Also:-
Maybe the father ... Oscar I believe he is called... is into cuckery ? maybe the developer is planning on Rule 64 for him ? Maybe whatever he was fucking around with in that government lab started some kinda change in him and he is slowly turning into a Futa or a Female ? or a little femboy ? Maybe it changed his chemistry and he would much rather suck off the MC than do it with his super womanly wife ? I guess it is all speculation and depends on what the Developer has planned for his character ? doubt it is merely erectile dysfunction since even with that he could take care of his wife's needs with his hands and other things. the Game does ask for some suspension of disbelief here.
Hence my original post "The father is a cucklord" that started all this nonsense.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
«Ntr» means when chick X cheats on dude Y, right? Then nope, as of current version, at least.
no. ntr is cuckolding. it doesn't even necessarily involve cheating. ntr is when someone has sex in such a way as to demean a non-participant. IE "watch me have sex with this random dude who is so much better than you. look how much bigger his cock is than yours. etc"

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I see; well, it's the same either way. There are 2 scenes for each: Les and 3some. You'll also have to quick save if you want the inside & outside scene.

does this game have ntr or other males involed with the girls?
As of the current (0.5.) version, no, but there was a scene, if you don't buy that Peter guy a drink, where he and his posse followed you back to your shelter, held you at knife point, and threatened you & fam. And there seems to be more content w/ him, so maybe he's a part of some gang or something, and he gets them to invade you later *shrugs*

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
«Ntr» means when chick X cheats on dude Y, right? Then nope, as of current version, at least.
From what I have learned so far there's 2 Kinds of NTR... Netorare where someone else steals the MC(Main Character's) girl and maybe demeans him and the other kind being Netori where the MC steals someone elses' girl and maybe demeans the person.
The NTR basically covers any kind of Partner stealing.
As of the current (0.5.) version, no, but there was a scene, if you don't buy that Peter guy a drink, where he and his posse followed you back to your shelter, held you at knife point, and threatened you & fam. And there seems to be more content w/ him, so maybe he's a part of some gang or something, and he gets them to invade you later *shrugs*
As long as NTR is optional no one should have any problem with it... I hope the developer makes it option if he chooses to put it in the game.
Hence my original post "The father is a cucklord" that started all this nonsense.
Well I would say that is Certainly a Possibility but there's no hard evidence stating that his goal really Is to watch his son fuck all the women in the house. while he stands by the door and faps. It is definitely a strong Possibility though, would need to wait and watch where the story goes. :unsure:

D

Deleted member 1051504

How do i unlock the last scene with the mom ? (got the boobjob, the love route and the shower)

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
For whatever reason I never get the wine from Tiffany. I inquire about it and she tells me to come back tomorrow for it. But when I go back the next day there is no mention of the wine nor do I receive the wine. Anyone else have this issue?

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
For whatever reason I never get the wine from Tiffany. I inquire about it and she tells me to come back tomorrow for it. But when I go back the next day there is no mention of the wine nor do I receive the wine. Anyone else have this issue?
It was explained that you have to spend the last can with her (flash), speak to her, go back, and then the wine will be there the next day. You have to be food-broke.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
There seems to be a glitch with the 'finding valuable stuff to trade' option; you have to skip using that for the day, or else the option doesn't appear. -- At least that was what happened to me.

How do i unlock the last scene with the mom ? (got the boobjob, the love route and the shower)
That is odd.. I deleted the game already, so don't know what scene it is, but from what I remember, boobjob=MB, and forgot about love route, but since you said you got it, that should have given you all scenes.; you may have to start from a save before choosing other girls, cuz if you chose harem route and choose romance/MB route for one girl, you're locked in it for all girls.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
There seems to be a glitch with the 'finding valuable stuff to trade' option; you have to skip using that for the day, or else the option doesn't appear. -- At least that was what happened to me.

That is odd.. I deleted the game already, so don't know what scene it is, but from what I remember, boobjob=MB, and forgot about love route, but since you said you got it, that should have given you all scenes.; you may have to start from a save before choosing other girls, cuz if you chose harem route and choose romance/MB route for one girl, you're locked in it for all girls.
Thanks, just tried that and it fixed!

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes