Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
after i give the ítems (gun to kira, medical files, etc) the game send me to the main menú, WTF? any fix for this?
Again, has to do with the new option 'scavenge for items'. If you scavenge, during that day, it kicks you to the main screen. Don't know why, but I think it's due to how new it is, Eg. dev added this version, and it doesn't play nice.

btw, might want to search first, next time:
Huh, looks like if you try find valuables for Tiffany while looking for the items for the girls, at the start, you'll end up breaking the game; Eg. After giving the items, it jumps you to main menu, instead of progressing.
Any who, the other glitch with this option is the wine for the mother(Angela). If you want the wine, you'll have to skip scavenging or else the option doesn't appear the next day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeca Suez

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
This is close to the idea for one of my games. Fortunately the same setting doesn't mean it's the same game.... Hopefully this one doesn't end as suddenly as FoI.

Apr 20, 2018
So I just played through the game rather quickly; I have to admit the general foundation for a story, the characters, the art and even sex scene type of stuff I'm into most of it... What I hate is the game being halfway done (0.5 unless the creator is doing that bs where 1.1 is a thing and isn't DLC, just saying usually aside from dlc/patches 1.0 is usually a complete game) and there only being 1 sex scene (the one in the original post). I could somehow be wrong, but I'm missing Kira's final 3 cg's.

So pretty much my only complaint so far is there isn't too much in the game, that will change with time and I also assume this is a secondary project, the main one being their other game which is a ton ahead in development judging by the walkthrough for it being lengthy (I'll check that one out later). I'm probably just getting annoyed at seeing 0.4-0.9 in games and then finding out that there is either no sex, or only a couple of lesser characters have it.

As someone wanting to at least make 1 game of their own on here at some point, I can't support the idea of leaving the best characters scenes for last in games. These are usually the kinks, for example having the incest part of a game be the last to be fully developed. I usually believe the best way to do it is in a story with incest for example, have the incest mostly be mid game, have the late game be whatever you want it to.
I make stories by thinking of an ending, random stuff throughout and then a beginning and then work to that ending.
In the case of these styles of games usually that ending is a pregnancy route, or a marriage route so on. That being said if the main character in this game halfway through had at least fucked 1 relative I'd find it somewhat reasonable. But to find out the only sex he has had so far is with a girl he barely knows the name of in an apocalyptic scenario is a tiny bit off to me.

Idk, I know most dev's and even in actual writing people hold out the best stuff as long as possible to keep patron interest, but if you're confident as a dev that should be doable through much better means.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
So I just played through the game rather quickly; I have to admit the general foundation for a story, the characters, the art and even sex scene type of stuff I'm into most of it... What I hate is the game being halfway done (0.5 unless the creator is doing that bs where 1.1 is a thing and isn't DLC, just saying usually aside from dlc/patches 1.0 is usually a complete game) and there only being 1 sex scene (the one in the original post). I could somehow be wrong, but I'm missing Kira's final 3 cg's.
Often version number only means number of releases, plus small patches. So 0.5 does not means game is «half-way done».

lonecoyote

Jul 20, 2017
I get it, you fuck over an artist and they get mad, they decide it'd be a good idea to steal your story idea and give it to someone else, honestly didn't expect it to happen, but whatcha gonna do eh?

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Often version number only means number of releases, plus small patches. So 0.5 does not means game is «half-way done».
True. The ammount of updates depends on support, and we had received a nice boost to it. Which means there are more than just 5 updates left.

lonecoyote

Jul 20, 2017
I do mean this thread, I had this exact idea story wise and even some art elements are similar and I told it to this artist I was working with, well I had to drop the project and the artist wasn't happy so clearly she gave the ideas i had to someone else, sure it could just be a coincidence, if so then its a damn big one.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I do mean this thread, I had this exact idea story wise and even some art elements are similar and I told it to this artist I was working with, well I had to drop the project and the artist wasn't happy so clearly she gave the ideas i had to someone else, sure it could just be a coincidence, if so then its a damn big one.
Forgive us for being skeptical, but that's quite the claim now isn't it?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Forgive us for being skeptical, but that's quite the claim now isn't it?
yeah id like a cup of proof with a side of if this happened why now burger? im skeptical as well and in todays society i sure as fuck wont take words with nothing to back it. if ideas were stolen and shit like that you better have dates, time, and people who knew that can verify. as well as original content that are stamped on when they were made and how they came to be. ive seen people claim shit and either made things up, didn't have any proof but had exact knowledge for some reason, and or stole and plagiarized content in their own details. I wont have anyless than that if some honest person did have an idea stolen they would think of something to show it was theirs in the first place already. also be very careful because shit gets nasty when legal terms come up... id say forget it if you had done nothing to protect your idea and move on.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
The idea isn't anything new, imo. There are... numerous stories and games with a similar setting, and I'm talking about adult stuff here. Two off the top being Kamos' and that other one I forgot the name of (it had something about a watch that increases lust or what not.)

Imo, the game is based off of fallout, and the author has made another incest game before, with similar characters (Eg. Sister is in the military; barmaid, or whatitsname)

Ps. I remember reading a cyoa, Thrust, at chyoa with a similar setup too. Eg. Same family set up, and in some branches the father is infertile, as well as how the son/father heads out to explore/scavenge/whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aazkaal

lonecoyote

Jul 20, 2017
not the characters, just the story, and now because I saw it a while back and it pissed me off but i thought id just let it go but its been digging at me for a while, I'm sure it is just a coincidence but still

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Who are we gonna trust more, a dev with a nearly completed game and a good track record, or some random asshole with 6 posts making an accusation with 0 proof?

Reactions: cavaemon

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Who are we gonna trust more, a dev with a nearly completed game and a good track record, or some random asshole with 6 posts making an accusation with 0 proof?
my case and point... is it me or does nobody know what it means to have legit proof anymore? example:
I make a concept or rough draft. I have it filed away on my computer and is stamped according to the date it was stored... I tell someone my idea ( shocker coming...) they don't really like it. next couple of years or whatever I see my idea floating around and I go " wait isnt this my work!/!?!... i go back to my stored away project and compare it to what I discovered...
my point kiddo is you are either full of shit and have no claim on the concept or the idea is or was floating around and they molded it from scratch to where it is not only a shadow of your idea its entirely fair game to make what you said and they use their own assets to " create" said idea. its only wrong if they agreed to a BINDING contract in which case you say the artist blabbed it out your at fault for giving up info you could have bargained with. if you had ideas at the time written before this happened show evidence and if you were working with the artist then maybe juuuuust maybe this could be a problem but you need hard proof and agreements need to be rectified if side projects were being made during this " congregation of an idea". watch mad men or law an order or something hell even read laws on plagiarism in the work place and youll figure it out. but please don't waste time here. back to you tom.

4.10 star(s) 141 Votes