VN - Others - Completed - Sabbat of the Witch [Final] [YuzuSoft]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Condemned77

The MC is dumb beyond words, i really dont understand how people could be that dumb, he can be told to do or not to do something and literally a second later will do the exact opposite and then then say why did i do that.

cliché central i.e. walk in on naked people mutiple times

Reading the MC struggling to figure out things the reader has already done ages ago is like watching a baby try to finish a four piece puzzle

The story was never going to be amazing given the premice but its far worse than that, about halfway in thay take what is basicly the whole premice of the game(rush on gathering fragments) and decide its not really a big deal after all and it can wait, which actually takes quite a lot away from the game(especiually when you hear the dumb reason why they started this in the first place), then even the little story arcs start not making any sense,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On top of all that every person is perfect, not a single one gets angry or mad(they dont act like real people would), everything can be resolved by talking so there is zero conflict.

The game is in a word "dull", it is your standard pick a girl game with no surprises or interesting events.

Art is nice but they use the bare minimun of sprites making the characters often talk to a blank screen.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Andhakara

As expected of yuzusoft like other games this one is good as well
    Story: The story is above eroge level nothing groundbreaking but far better than mediocre range, the ending was good and nene route was a surprise to me wasn't expecting that.
    Music: Music is ok nothing fancy.
    Character: All girls are cute and well written and voice acting is very good. MC is not bad, he could have been better(Dense) but he is still better then the generic MC's .
    Art: Art style was good as expect of yuzusoft.
    H-scene; ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)
    Overall: Go for it yuzusoft doesn't disappoints .
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ankoushinwa

I think this is One of the best VN out there

*the characters have different personality that will help you choose the heroine of your liking.
    *the MC is not a beta and actually competent
    *since its from yuzusoft you can expect a good Voice acting
    *although the story is not as interesting as the other top VN, its not boring and actually have really good climax in each route
    *in all of the VN i played Sabbat of the witch has the BEST music, whether its BGM, opening song and ending songs.

if you love reading a good VN while listening to a good BGM. you definitely need to try this or youre missing out.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

OnlinePlayer2

Just played through one of the routes (Meguru) and I really enjoyed the story with her, a bunch of happy, sappy feelings but it was definitely great.

The art, music and story are all great and enjoyable, definitely worth a playthrough atleast.

On to the next one :D
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Avaron1974

It's becoming a running theme but it's yet another annoying moronic male MC that makes conversations looks awkward and painful.

During one scene he says something dumb to a girl and then thinks to himself "I wish she's go into stupid protagonist mode and forget what I said" despite her never being stupid and him being dense as fuck all through.

During the game we find out they are old enough to live alone as one girl has her own apartment yet none of them act older than 13. They have no concept of human emotions or conversational skills.

It's hard to imagine but the writer manages something i've rarely seen yet never this well. Every time the protag speaks it's even more moronic than his previous comments and he starts off in the gutter so that's an achievement in itself.

I think a lot of it is a difference in culture, I don't get this whole awkward, lack of self awareness and constantly idiotic male protags some of these writers seem fond of. I was told it's popular among Japanese women but I can say with 100% certainty it's not popular for this woman.

I know i'm gay so wouldn't be in the situation to start with but I still know what is attractive, how to flirt and what works yet these protags manage to turn me off every time.

I read these for the romance but there is none. There is just hours of socially awkward bullshit that ends with me taking pity on pixels and hoping she meets someone better when she gets to pixel college because this guy is a complete fucktard.

All the girls are cute and the story isn't terrible but the MC annoys me so much I couldn't finish it. Usually the girls and/or story manage to save a VN with a weak MC but he's just so bad here I can't think of one single redeeming feature. I take back anything bad I said about the MC of Katawa Shoujo, he's better than this one by leaps and bounds.

I'll make the bold statement that this guy is the absolute worst protagonist i've seen in a VN to date. I'm saddened I couldn't finish the story but I could not read this dipshits idiotic ramblings any longer.

I'm expected to route for romance and sex scenes from characters that act like I did at 7 years old playing kiss chase at infant school. I'm gotten over that awkward shit by 11 when I started high school. It's not hard to hold a conversation but these writers make it look like something insanely challenging.