VN Ren'Py Completed Sable's Grimoire: A Dragon's Treasure [Final] [Zetsubou]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1597087806734.png

Overview:
Sleeping with a possessive half-dragon becomes the least of Sable's worries as he tries to stay one step ahead of his domineering mother-in-law.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-03
Release Date: 2022-10-05
Developer: Zetsubou - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Game: Sable's Grimoire - Sable's Grimoire: Man And Elf
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

1597088181473.png 1597088191078.png 1597088202578.png 1597088162614.png 1597088214072.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Holy crap! I was just reading an article about this very game earlier in the day. (Link to article: .) I should definitely read more articles over at LG if it makes things magically appear here on F95 and elsewhere! :love: Thank you Lewd Gaming Gawds!

Here's a trailer for the game.

I bought this on release to support the dev, and while I like Lisha and enjoyed this... Drakan is the only girl for me and there is no replacement, she's just so adorable, haha.
The Gaming Gawds smiled upon you!

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Holy crap! I was just reading an article about this very game earlier in the day. (Link to article: .) I should definitely read more articles over at LG if it makes things magically appear here on F95 and elsewhere! :love: Thank you Lewd Gaming Gawds!
Do it!!!! Do it now!!!!!!!!

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Seeing that there's three games named Sables Grimoire, with the one being called just that having no sexual content, is this a series or is this like AU/epilogue stuff of various romance paths?

Like, Sables Grimoire looks like a VN with multiple paths, so are these other two games focused on just one romance each with sexy content?

gwddy

Sep 21, 2016
mmm looks decent i wonder how much h content there is tho
AFAIK just one sex scene at the end, but I only played to one ending in the unpatched Steam version.

FWIW I thought it was markedly better than Man & Elf.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Seeing that there's three games named Sables Grimoire, with the one being called just that having no sexual content, is this a series or is this like AU/epilogue stuff of various romance paths?

Like, Sables Grimoire looks like a VN with multiple paths, so are these other two games focused on just one romance each with sexy content?
The 1st one / no added text is the VN no sex tons has the routes.

These 2 progress the relationship and guess have a tiny bit sex.
Dragon is dragon gal continuation
Elf is with Elf gal continuation

Aka yes correct.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
It was a hard day at work, it was burning-hot in the morning and rainy-cold at noon, and I was completely smashed....
And here we are: A Dragon's Treasure is out!

HELLS YEAHS!!!!

Reactions: mporto

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
This is a good VN. Not fap material at all but I found it very entertaining. Ended up with ending 2. Is there a guide for getting the others? I don't really want to fumble my way through trying for them.

EDIT: Google ftw

Last edited:

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Does anyone know if they are acually working on Project Homo...?
Project Homonculus isn't going to be started until 2024. The dev has a lot of other projects planned between now and then, including an epilogue and a sequel to the base Sable's Grimoire.

VIOLET222

Jul 21, 2017
I am so glad I came back to this, I originally was going to toss out all of the sable after realizing that the endings were kinda inconclusive. I originally thought these were backstories as in the game it was "dragon's father and mother are human + dragon" & Human and man back story for elf. Thankfully these are continuations of the story rather than backstories.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
this was a good follow up story from the first game hoping the third part lets us reincarnate fafnir as are daughter (y)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes