Seeking Sacrilege/symbolic betrayal

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Yeah, another eclectic request from the angry tomato here. I'm looking for scenes featuring desecration of treasured objects/places, or other symbolic themes. Examples:

Corrupting the Priestess: The titular priestess is dommed into basically giving up her religion and congregation, but not before advocating for the opposing religion and having sex on the pulpit. Good stuff, more like this world be ideal if it's well-written.

Various cuckold media: Bull cums on the wife's wedding ring; QoS tattoos, especially ones that are hard to hide. Even better if she started out/still is a racist/nazi.

Witch Trainer: Hermione can cheer for Slytherin and wear their colors.

Bear in mind though, writing is everything with themes like this. I know there's a lot of badly-written and -translated Japanese games with priestesses and nuns, but they don't cut it for me. Oh, and whatever suggestions you have, don't spoil it.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hm, I played one of them a while back, My Mother Kyoko. Which part was symbolic betrayal though? The mom being fucked in the son's room?
Cumming on her wedding ring. I guess since the MC is the son, maybe it might not seem like a betrayal to him. But as for her character, she is betraying the husband.

The next game Mitsumi has a better scene of symbolic betrayal though.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Cumming on her wedding ring. I guess since the MC is the son, maybe it might not seem like a betrayal to him. But as for her character, she is betraying the husband.

The next game Mitsumi has a better scene of symbolic betrayal though.
Good stuff. I'll be sure to check it out, thanks.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Always looking for more delicious acts of corruption / betrayal. To give another example, in the widow MC accepts to have her wedding ring melted down to make a vaginal piercing. Among other scenarios.