Seeking Sadist Games

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Looking for games like Ravager, Photo Hunt (Rachel Dom/Slave Route, Banquet of Sadism, Superpowered Negative Interactions, any RENPY or Unity game where they're hurting during the sexual action esp if you can choose to hurt them

PS: Already played the slave and trainers not the same to me

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Sorry, I pretty much listed all those I know and appreciate.
I could suggest "Diviner Knight Towako" if ur into games with linear progressing and lot of text. Also it's focused more on humiliation (delivered masterfully I must say) than physical sadism. Similar story for "Four Elements Trainer", where I think you don't go more than some titties-slapping in term of inflicting pain. "Pale Carnation" has a lot of submission/humiliation, but as far as physical torture goes it's very mild.

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Sorry, I pretty much listed all those I know and appreciate.
I could suggest "Diviner Knight Towako" if ur into games with linear progressing and lot of text. Also it's focused more on humiliation (delivered masterfully I must say) than physical sadism. Similar story for "Four Elements Trainer", where I think you don't go more than some titties-slapping in term of inflicting pain. "Pale Carnation" has a lot of submission/humiliation, but as far as physical torture goes it's very mild.
Pale Carnation I'm aware of but yeah banqut of sadism seems to be the best we have yeah I've played Four Elements dunno diviner knight but i'll look into it as well no need to apologize friend just a small category it seems plus I messed up not listing the stuff I've played thanks for the help (y)

Reactions: Loyo