RPGM - Completed - Sadistic Maid Rebellion [v2.4] [7th octopus]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Sunshaded

This is one of those games I'd have loved to play back when I was first discovering adult RPGMaker games. And the premise, maids overthrowing their master, is the kind of sexy femdom scenario that I like. For what it is, it's good. Unfortunately, I personally can't enjoy it.

It's an escape game... a genre with simplistic gameplay where you run around aimlessly to find clues and keys. When you touch a maid, you see a short animation and lose HP. To the creator's credit, the animations are solid femdom, whether in the posture or in the act itself... not simple blowjobs or whatever. There's also a whole lot of pegging.

This game is ultimately forgettable because it lacks any real characterization. Despite the creator coming up with unique 3D models for around a dozen maids... they don't have names, they all have the same 2D sprites, and the author didn't even bother to use the 3D models to create standing sprites for dialogue scenes. The protagonist is a silent shota. The premise is just a comical "Okay fellow maids, time to capture and sexually train the young master so we can control the estate in the future!" The plot is just as simplistic. (Version 2.0 does add some mildly interesting mini-games with scenarios that involve more elaborate bullying by the maids, along with more implied depth to the maids' characters, but it's still ultimately shallow.) And the game itself is very short, not counting any time spent stuck/unsure where to proceed.

So in short, feel free to try this. Just keep your expectations low.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Cofman

Very short and stupid puzzle-survivor game, something like 10 minutes with a walkthrough, with very horny, but not much quality, female domination on shota content.
    Only content you get, if only maids will get you, or you lose to them, which is not that difficult, so be careful, if you play this
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    game.
    Verdict: can be recommended, but only if you are very horny shota femdom pervert