Unity Abandoned Sadistica's Revenge [v1.0.2 Fix] [KinkGamesInc]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
3.png

Overview:
Play as a kinky Succubus out to settle the score with those that betrayed her. Gain power from sex and kinky activities and hunt down powerful sex artifacts from a long lost civilization.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-03
Release Date: 2019-07-02
Developer: KinkGamesInc
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2 Fix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Simple walkthrough
DOWNLOAD
Win(X64): - -
Win(X86): - -

BaasB Thanks for the link.

Sadistica's_Revenge_v4_j6LoZ6hiGw.jpg Sadistica's_Revenge_v4_KWFaA32fVG.jpg Sadistica's_Revenge_v4_FqR6iE8RhH.jpg SR_03.jpg SR_05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Landerk

May 20, 2018
Looks promising, here's hoping that skeleton is as funny as it seems from these comments.

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
So I tried it out for a bit and yes it is a tech demo and it runs quite well for a first version, but there are still some elemental things not functioning or being highly annoying:
1) The dialogue doesn't procede (with the girl stuck in the wall), no matter what button you press.
2) The camera rotation with the mouse is really slow
3) You dont really see anything, the camera is much too near to the succubus, perhaps make it scrollable?

Graphics, models and the animations I saw in the menus do look very nice!
Keep up the good work and I think this game can become really great.

Reactions: buttblues

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
So I tried it out for a bit and yes it is a tech demo and it runs quite well for a first version, but there are still some elemental things not functioning or being highly annoying:
1) The dialogue doesn't procede (with the girl stuck in the wall), no matter what button you press.
2) The camera rotation with the mouse is really slow
3) You dont really see anything, the camera is much too near to the succubus, perhaps make it scrollable?
Thanks for the feed back ,
1) Seems to be a bug, do you know what option you picked when talking ?
We are looking into that
2)Will look into it
3)This we probably can do

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
Thanks for playing our game , for those who want some info posting it down in the spoiler below

Our thread is here

Features:

-Unique leveling system based on converting arousal to XP via various sexual activities.
-Stat system with talent points to allocate upon leveling so Player Character can have multiple different build options to fit with different play-styles.
-Advanced camera framework for sexual animations with many options, including zoom and allowing to switch between first and third person in real-time.
-Sex animation framework which works in tandem with the camera framework to give full control to the player.
-Dialogue system and unique interact-able NPCs. The game features a fully original story and the dialogue will result in different outcomes based on the choices that you select.
-Combat system with unique mechanics and a spell casting system. Enemy AI has been created from scratch using custom behavior trees.
-Break-Undies framework (Clothing can randomly be destroyed upon taking damage).
-Interactable Objects
Game is designed for keyboard and mouse

Planned Features:

Systems

-Controller support
-Save and Load system

Gameplay
-More NPCs, NSFW animations, level expansion, additional quests, stories, sex-puzzles, and more
-Advanced Slave Training and Management System
-Player Character Customization & Custom Outfits
-In-Game economy with various kink merchants which will sell devious items to help train your Slaves.

Cheers

Last edited:

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
1) Seems to be a bug, do you know what option you picked when talking ?
No option. It bugs out after the succubus talks and asks the girl how she got there. There is no continue button or timed button and the dialogue window just stays with the same text.

ravnix

May 2, 2017
1: For a response sequence in dialogue you would click on the text (if PC is talking), if it's an NPC talking, there will be a continue button. - This is because there may be multiple possible PC responses. Were you clicking on the text when you were having trouble with dialogue progressing?
Yep it's not clear that you must click on the text when there is only one sentence.

The combat feels really clunky especially with RMB camera rotation. And the game has very weird hotkeys: RMB for block, E for use and talk would be much better.

But the game looks promising.

bKohime2

Nov 2, 2018
1: For a response sequence in dialogue you would click on the text (if PC is talking), if it's an NPC talking, there will be a continue button. - This is because there may be multiple possible PC responses. Were you clicking on the text when you were having trouble with dialogue progressing?
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but when I click on dialogue text (or continue button) the character just keeps attacking, as if the UI wasn't there.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes