Unity Abandoned Sadistica's Revenge [v1.0.2 Fix] [KinkGamesInc]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
i would be interessted in the game sadly i am not able to play it...
The intro as well as the option menu work fine for me... but as soon as i start a new game the black sky with the clouds appear and shortly after that the game stops loading/crashes...

and ideas or suggestions? cant find a crashreport or logfile...

Windows 7 x64....
I use Windows 7 64 bit
Can I have your PC Specs ?

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
sweet! will be looking forward to it. btw, i kinda forgot to add, but the option to auto-click/auto-read/auto-continue dialog or monologue, if possible should be option cos i have a feeling that if a person with lower specs (like me) plays the game, the game skips the dialogs (maybe that's be "bug" related to dialog that everyone has been talking about?)

so you get to play as another character? (since sadistica's role is fixed an all)
We are looking into the dialogue issue and maybe offer a lower option for graphics.

Yes , you will get to play another character later on who most likely is customizable.

• Love
Reactions: johntrine

29fastly

May 23, 2018
Oh hey, it's good to see ZaZ still making kinky stuff. Wish my gaming PC was in shape to check this out; sadly I'm stuck on a little single core laptop for now.

Reactions: ZaZ#8261

CoolRaider

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2019
... and maybe offer a lower option for graphics.
Unity has a default screen when you launch the game to select graphics quality. (And it is autosaved)
You just have to enable it (in playersettings-Resolution and Presentation- DisplayResolutionDialog)

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
died to necro skeleton. (really tough fight. Especially with the camera)
no YOU DIED screen. (i guess a bug or not implemented?)
quit to menu.
could open door again. (defo bug)
had to restart game.

also yes the dialogue buttons seem to be linked to the game Window.
Changing the resolution. fullscreen option or alt tabbing too much seems to break it.
probably the cursor isn't where the game thinks it is.
I've seen this bug in some AAA games so don't worry about it.

Reactions: ZaZ#8261

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
Unity has a default screen when you launch the game to select graphics quality. (And it is autosaved)
You just have to enable it (in playersettings-Resolution and Presentation- DisplayResolutionDialog)
Thanks for your feed back
We are working on fixes , This is done . So nowthe settings will be chosen before the game launches henceforth.

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
died to necro skeleton. (really tough fight. Especially with the camera)
no YOU DIED screen. (i guess a bug or not implemented?)
quit to menu.
could open door again. (defo bug)
had to restart game.

also yes the dialogue buttons seem to be linked to the game Window.
Changing the resolution. fullscreen option or alt tabbing too much seems to break it.
probably the cursor isn't where the game thinks it is.
I've seen this bug in some AAA games so don't worry about it.
Thanks for the feedback
This we are looking into options to add additional keyboard shortcuts for dialogue etc
Numbering the responses and pressing the enter key for the dialogue to continue as an additional option

Reactions: fzdc

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Hmmmmm... Zaz, I swear I've heard that name somewhere.

If I recall correctly, I needed the zaz animation pack in order so that I could get the 'Alive peeing' mod...

Totally for Scientific and Immersion-based reasons, I assure you. I totally didn't use it to pee on dead bandits or dragons, honest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Working on a hotfix for these issues, will have a release soon.

As for combat, I would highly suggest that you take advantage of the lock on system (Tab key), this should make the fight much more reasonable as it will auto target the enemy. Also, don't forget to block (E).
tnx for the tip

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018

If I recall correctly, I needed the zaz animation pack in order so that I could get the 'Alive peeing' mod...

Totally for Scientific and Immersion-based reasons, I assure you. I totally didn't use it to pee on dead bandits or dragons, honest.
Sure ^^
Hehe, who knows we might implement something like that for the custom player character later on :p

Reactions: TheSexinati

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
Damn, I was hoping I could save my game after exploiting a bug.
Now I have no choice but to mention here that there's a bug let you keep
increasing the stats even with zero talent point left after you level up.
Thanks for posting this .
We are looking into this bug . Can we get some help with this ?. Or do you remember anything about this ?

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018

Hey, peeing on bandit corpses is a perfectly valid scientific reason!
Thanks for playing our game , for those who want some info posting it down in the spoiler below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Our thread is here

Features:

-Unique leveling system based on converting arousal to XP via various sexual activities.
-Stat system with talent points to allocate upon leveling so Player Character can have multiple different build options to fit with different play-styles.
-Advanced camera framework for sexual animations with many options, including zoom and allowing to switch between first and third person in real-time.
-Sex animation framework which works in tandem with the camera framework to give full control to the player.
-Dialogue system and unique interact-able NPCs. The game features a fully original story and the dialogue will result in different outcomes based on the choices that you select.
-Combat system with unique mechanics and a spell casting system. Enemy AI has been created from scratch using custom behavior trees.
-Break-Undies framework (Clothing can randomly be destroyed upon taking damage).
-Interactable Objects
Game is designed for keyboard and mouse

Planned Features:

Systems

-Controller support
-Save and Load system

Gameplay
-More NPCs, NSFW animations, level expansion, additional quests, stories, sex-puzzles, and more
-Advanced Slave Training and Management System
-Player Character Customization & Custom Outfits
-In-Game economy with various kink merchants which will sell devious items to help train your Slaves.

Cheers
Just saying, if you're going to be active here, I believe you can get a shiny "game developer" tag to your name if you contact a staff member and Pinguino47 might be willing to add links/information related to your game to the OP.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes