Collection Pinup SAFartworks Collection [2023-05-06] [SAF/SAF-404]

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
11.gif

Overview:
SAFartworks is a 2D artist who makes pinups of characters from various video games, cartoons and anime.​

Updated: 2023-05-06
Artist: SAFartworks/SAF/SAF-404 - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 3600x2800
Content: 792 pictures
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
2017-2018: - - -

2019: - - -
2020: - - -
2021: - - -
2022 Jan-Sep: - - -

Compressed: - - -

A1.jpg 2B N.jpg mai B.jpg D.jpg C1.jpg C (2).jpg B (2).jpg C2 (2).jpg C (3).jpg D1.jpg
D2.jpg ELSA B.jpg Mount Lady - Accidental Growth.jpg C.jpg N2.jpg

Last edited:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Doing some requests, heavy PNGs warning, 10gb after unzip.
Not exactly my type of art style (on the faces), but at least I like the body type) Jessica Rabbit looks ok tho :unsure:
I know someone is gonna like it for sure :p
Yes, we are missing more recent stuff, feel free to share
Compressed - png to jpg -95%

Thanks Raminita for the help!
And PatrickPAT20 for sharing.

More mirrors later, Saturday traffic is brutal
P.s No wonder this artist doesn't have twitter, it is true dmca heaven

Last edited:

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
Dunno if the breasts are 3 times the size of the head... its too surreal its almost like suddenly getting during a session some euphoria flashbacks xD

PatrickPAT20

Jan 31, 2022
2579479_2.jpg
Hello everyone, welcome to the New Trend of F95Zone, Artist SAFartworks, SAF-404 and SAF, Feel free to comment here and Also to bring the Packs that are missing between November 2022 until May 2023, I will leave the Image of the complete cover of the pack of a certain female character, they are huge breasts and a massive butt that you find in these works of his so feel free to download the files now or enjoy them all I brought the packs and for another Raminita to help build the Trend from SAF here at F95Zone.

The Four Female Characters present in the SAF Cover Image are: Rosalina, Olivia, Gardevoir and Peach.

PatrickPAT20

Jan 31, 2022
Today is Mother's Day, the day that you give a gift to your dear mother who loves you very much and also your brothers, it is also a special day for a person who brought you to this world we all live in, she is also responsible for Treating, Loving, Teaching and Giving Gratitude to Yourself if you have some problems living with Your dear and Beloved Mother, She is an Extremely Special Person for you, Even if Other People Like You a lot, because of this day I I created the Artwork of the Mothers that I took to assemble from SAFartworks, all of them are giving you a Special Gift for you who are a Beloved Son. FotoGrid_20230513_235716581.jpg

Reactions: Drunkmilkman

PatrickPAT20

Jan 31, 2022
Timmm23 have Until I have it, however I will ask later to send the Nude Version of Midna's Gift to someone who is a patron of SAFartworks, because I have no way to get it, besides the packs it's been a long time without receiving the new ones, I even asked to Create the SAFartworks Collection Since that day, No new packs have been brought here, in Kemono since October there has been nothing new, I am very worried because no one brings the new ones, so I will do this to bring them here in F95Zone or to Rule34, I will be happy having the NSFW Version of Jessica's Rabbit New Year 2023 and Pauline, Chelsea, Valentine Peach, Brenda, Matsumoto Rangiku, April O'Neil, Bunny Batender Daisy, Purah and Rosalina's Gift.

PatrickPAT20

Jan 31, 2022
timmm23 thanks for Bringing the NSFW Version of Midna, I will put them in the Collection on EHentai, and I will also put them other Missing NSFW Versions of SAFartworks because also in Kemono party It's Long Time Without New, and lastly Also Bring Other NSFW Versions of Artist

Last edited:

PatrickPAT20

Jan 31, 2022
I would really appreciate it if anyone has the NSFW Version of Rosalina's Gift if anyone can bring it to me please?
3cb84ec1e6de1bbf1e8fbf520bd47032.jpg

PatrickPAT20

Jan 31, 2022
I think it's just an image, because of the Patreon Artist Commission, but I'm not sure if there's only this image.