RPGM - Abandoned - Safe Zone - Apocalypse Survival [v0.02.3 - Update 1] [Son Dizzy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

FluffyBoy

This is just the beginning but there is a lot to like in this game. I like all the main characters so far. It's rather well written and not too unrealistic (it's still a game after all). Definitely worth keeping an eye on.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

kreathor

nice gameplay, and good mix with grind and events. the pictures of the characters are wonderfull to look at. maybe a little to easy to find food. the fishing are well calculated hard.enjoued everything so far.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

I have to say if that was done on purpose to annoy men population or make them think there some good things about recovery.
    I noted: boy was masturbating during day and Mom never caught him once?
    There missing sequences, like eating and feeding the boy?
    Fact it could been done on purpose when he got hit by car, I kind wish it was daughter that got hit by car. Option because it make sense for corruption moments.

Useful thing they ever did was find 2 story house and we find she has brain and she all latent genius means.

She could figure out how make different food source, heater and possibly craft something but nope oh there all these books in here and I think only purpose book has is being burned when world went shit.

If world went to shit; procreating would second thing come to mind.
    Finding new water sources beside river,
    Other daughter makes me think she was therapist of family. Her game plan is meditate and make everyone go nude.
    Not getting gun would been bad idea.
    Making spear, or having knife.
    Mom doesn't put people on guard duty. Or try to find further in forest for another shelter just in case they are compromised.
    Moving hurt boy would be something think about, Survivors would secondary. Finding more supplies to do the move.

Dislike/Like : It just demo / please add crafting tools and more exploration.
    Personal opinion is above.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

YuriiH

Initial release v.0.02.1
    Despite there is hardly anything to evaluate in this release, I can certainly pinpoint the main approaches.

SETTING: Zombie apocalypse BUT for a change you're not playing a tiny fucker with an arm-sized endowment, but a MILF living with a tiny fucker and two girls!
    At first glance it's literally “shut up and take my money”, but there are reservations.

GRAPHICS: The game doesn't have a 'censored' tag, but almost all images are erotically built in the way that they don't show characters' privates.
    In other words, there are three female characters in the game, but you can watch only their titties and buns, without any pussy.
    On the other hand, one of the scenes with the male character shows an erected dick -- which is obviously a bummer in the game three-quarters filled with girls.
    In general, it truly feels like you're playing a censored Japanese game.

GAMEPLAY: The gameplay is divided into two parts without any synergy between them: 1) a lite survival with food searching and fighting, and 2) a dating simulator with minigames.
    On top of that is a real-time action-management system with morning/afternoon/evening/night, but without any clock.

Survival: Gather food, kill mutated chickens chewing one fifth of your healthbar, or huge rats hitting one third. Without any clock shown, you have no idea how much time it takes to find food, pick it up and eat it.
    Moreover, food is abundant at start, but spawned randomly after day 2-3 -- so you can sometimes expect one finding per day which doesn't fulfil even the half of your needs; even if it's a chicken or a huge rat (weird, huh?).
    On the other hand, if you focus on Dating, you spend only a bit of energy, so it's more advantageous to date than to find food, until you are depleted.

Dating simulator: feels too stretched and unsynchronized, especially in the background of the survival part.
    You play minigames and watch scenes to build up points in two groups: relationship (2 girls and 1 boy), and personality (Lust, Corruption, Exhibitionism).
    To progress (only text so far) in your relationships, you need a certain amount of points.
    The main issue is that gaining points from different groups is mutually exclusive per one day. For example, you can either increase your own corruption, or relationship with one of the girls, but you need both stats to watch/read the next scene.
    This artificially increases time spent in the game, and, again, in the background of the survival part, it redundantly forces you to pass additional ingame days.
    If in future anything is tied to the number of days spent, this would be a disaster for a player.

TLDR:
    - Surviving as a MILF with 2 females and 1 male in your household.
    - Mostly censored.
    - Unbalanced survival.
    - Unsynchronized dating.

P.S. About dating minigames. In my opinion, they are rather fine as soon as you understand what to click/press. Rock-Paper-Scissors depends on the random (i.e., doesn't require skill), which also artificially prolongs the game, as it gives less relationship points compared to the other two games.