Unity - Sagashimono [v1.00] [Sakakumo]

1. 3.00 star(s)

ob123

This game made me learn how to mod the game with unity explorer and auto translator which means it's already bad.

Just like the previous game all girls are here to be sex workers but not permanently.
    Unlike previous game they won't say why but their's action will give you the ideas.

Sex scenes are just reused of the previous works with some new scenes.
    In consumers' eyes it's worse examples than Splatoon of how not to make a trilogy.
    But for me, if I could make and sell games? I would do the same because I'm a lazy bum too.

In the end, for me the Dev made the game just to send the same messages
    "life sucks and it's suck harder if we don't help each other in any ways shape and form"
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

[v1.00] Eerie and interesting game at first but becomes taxing after 1 hour of gameplay.

Not sure why this game has a dark atmosphere and not sure about it's lore as well. If you're here for the h-scenes, well... you'll be disappointed. They are somewhat underwhelming and it also takes a bit of time to unlock them.

The game doesn't have a map and it makes finding girls hard sometimes... It is not the most eventful game as well. There are huge flashes when climaxing (for eyes sensitive). The bad translation makes this game less exciting too.

Sagashimono has a dark atmosphere and every time i play it, i feel uneasy. I stopped playing it at day 33 because it was getting repetitive.

The reason why i give this a 3* is because i see potential. The style matched with erotic and creepiness is a good combination. They just need to make this game less uneventful and with varied h-scenes.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

satou1507

This review also apply to their first game "schoolhouse". I honestly don't know what to rate these game. On one hand, I was hooked. On the other hand, I felt they are absolutely waste of time.
    + Gameplay:
    Imagine you play outlast or amnesia. But instead of trying to avoid being hunted down by grotesque monsters, you try to find immaterialized trashes that can be sold for money and whores who lurk somewhere in the shadow of the abandoned ruined schools. Sometimes the prostitutes make some requests like fetching stuff. The game is entirely in first person perspective, as mentioned. No horror or paranormal activity, even tho the school is creepy as fck. Just go around try to find whore and saleable trashes.
    + H scene.
    Quite underwhelming. The main theme is prostitution. Select a service and the H scene will play as your money is deducted. It is a very short scene, with 2 very minorly different variation and speed control, plus ejaculation. End.
    + Impression.
    Maybe the unique gameplay (you can create the same top-down walking simulator with RPGM and I guaranteed it will be easier to play than this game lmao) and the prostitution (purchasing) theme that appeal to me. If you don't like these, I do not recommend this game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Hex111

Do you like mazes with MTL clues? Well this game is for you!
    Okay now seriously, this game is a huge mess. When I first saw this post I was actually pretty happy, mainly because I actually liked the first game.
    However, I was expecting some improvements because the first game was not perfect, and it had its fair share of problems.
    Sadly though, it doesn't seem like any of the problems the first game had, were actually fixed. The map still feels like a maze, and most of the time I couldn't find where I needed to go.
    It also doesn't help that somehow the developer thought it's gonna be a good idea to add more places to explore, which are also pretty annoying to navigate through.
    The only 1 improvement there is, is being able to summon all of the girls from one place. (If I remember correctly the first game didn't have this option.)
    In terms of H Scenes, the developer decided to just re use all of the scenes from the first game, which just adds on to the pile of problems.
    Another problem I had with this game was the FOV. It's so low that it actually managed to make me disoriented at times.
    In overall, unless you absolutely loved the first game, and you really want more of it, do not play this game. It's honestly just an absolute waste of time.

TL;DR:
    Basically, this game is a bad reskin of the first game, with re used H scenes, and more maze like places that are hard to navigate.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

The REALred.

So. I'm gonna go ahead and say I like this game, but it has one massive issue. Well, there's a few issues, but there's a main one (IMO atleast)
    And it's the missions.
    Now, in the first game, they were rather easy to complete since from what I can remember, you mostly had to get a item and then bring it too one of the girls in a decently sized map.
    But in this game? There is not only the ruins, but also the road and the forest. It also doesn't help that the girls are all scattered, so you cannot just go in a area and get your missions from the same place.
    It's also a pain too understand what you have too do sometimes since the translation is pretty terrible, it being MTL. I saw someone translating the game, so if you're planning on playing this, get that and play what's currently translated coherently if you wanna have a easier time.
    A positive about the game is, of course, the art. It's good, just like the first game. I also really like the atmosphere, it's quite spooky.
    Overall, it's a good game but it's ruined by the missions and MTL translation.
    Thanks for reading this messy review.