Seeking SAIMIN!! I NEED!!

Aug 30, 2019
Hello I'm a guy who loves the Saimin games (especially the BlackRainbow games) and while I've managed to get my hands on a few the majority of them have eluded me, you don't how many websites I went to just to find total BS trying to hack my computer as such if anyone has any of the games I'll list below please post it or let me know where to find it, also if anyone wants links to the games I already have just post the request in this th

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
I know it's unrelated to your question but is there an english patch for BlackRainbow games? Do you understand japanese or did you use a text hook?

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
like yoda you speak.
just type saimin in dlsite then find them in here or somewhere you can trust.

Aug 30, 2019
I know it's unrelated to your question but is there an english patch for BlackRainbow games? Do you understand japanese or did you use a text hook?
I know some Japanese so I can understand most of the games however I use textractor in cases I can't read completely, sadly BLACKRAINBOW games are underrated as such there is no real community around them making any completed english patches very unlikely, I do hope one day things will change but seeing that many of the best games are almost a decade old its unliekely.

Reactions: Erxkum
Aug 30, 2019
like yoda you speak.
just type saimin in dlsite then find them in here or somewhere you can trust.
I would like you to elaborate on dlsite because when I buy games there they directly force me to use the games with DMM Application which I really hate, and would prefer to be able to download the games directly instead of needing a 3rd party source

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
I know some Japanese so I can understand most of the games however I use textractor in cases I can't read completely, sadly BLACKRAINBOW games are underrated as such there is no real community around them making any completed english patches very unlikely, I do hope one day things will change but seeing that many of the best games are almost a decade old its unliekely.
I might try them sometime, but I don't know if I will enjoy an eroge with little gameplay with a machine translation.

Aug 30, 2019
I might try them sometime, but I don't know if I will enjoy an eroge with little gameplay with a machine translation.
Admittedly at first when you read the machine translation it will sound off-putting but after a little while you'll get used to it, for example extractor works great at translating with google except it doesn't know personal pronouns so it will always refer to everything in I/me terms like "I will stop myself from hurting me" but if you know the context you get used to easily mentally rewriting the sentence "he will stop her from hurting them" another example "my sister" but with context trying to say "her sister", so I think it you should try it because more than 90% of Japanese VN's are untranslated and this will really open your options (that's if you get lucky and find the games your searching for, unlike me and SAIMIN games)