VN Others Completed Saiminjutsu 3 [Fudegaki Soft]

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
1727617102581.png
Overview:
Even though the protagonist suffers from a dark past and deviant sexual preferences, he lead a wholesome,
life thus far because of his warm household and best friend.
Until he coincidentally acquires the power of "hypnosis" and starts using this new power.
His desires start to escalate until he starts destroying things that are dear to him, like his family and friendships.
Release Date: 2013-09-27
VNDB:
Play Time: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Developer: Fudegaki Soft
Censored: Mosaics
Game Version: 1.03 (With additional patches by me)
Language: English MTL (mostly gpt-4o-mini, sugoi v4 when gpt refused to translate)

Download:

is required for text to display correctly.

Last edited:

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
I made this while developing the tools to translate Fudegaki Soft games. All the relevant text and most important menus and interface should be translated.
I only tested two routes, and am unsure if all works correctly, tell me if there are issues.

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
+1

But why not Saiminjutsu 1 and 2 too?
This translation mostly happened because I wanted to test my tools/scripts and those games use another engine.
Saiminjutsu 1's remake (that uses this engine) has someone actually interested in properly translating it so I won't touch it. There is a partial for the prologue of saimin 2 and ura saimin 2 here https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-saiminjutsu-2-black-rainbow.90051/post-13627477.

The games are all standalone so no reason to play in any order tbh.

Reactions: stupid_army