QSP Abandoned Saint Petersburg Adventures [v1.02 test] [toolkitxx]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
hi guys...
just started to try playing this game but i'm a bit confused... there are a lot of things i can't do. for example i can't sleep. when i try the games says i have to set my alarm first, that's in the phone... but i can't find it. if it's the bell it doesn't work, so i had to spend the first night using several time the nap option... it's now the 2nd day of play, and until now i couldn't eat anything. any time i try it says mom didn't left anything ready, that i need to cook or look into the fridge... but when i try to do that, nothing happens. so? what am i missing?

----------------edit-----------------
3rd day now... still can't eat, sleep, read, cook... only nap and wait. i'll probably die soon. :(

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
hi guys...
just started to try playing this game but i'm a bit confused... there are a lot of things i can't do. for example i can't sleep. when i try the games says i have to set my alarm first, that's in the phone... but i can't find it. if it's the bell it doesn't work, so i had to spend the first night using several time the nap option... it's now the 2nd day of play, and until now i couldn't eat anything. any time i try it says mom didn't left anything ready, that i need to cook or look into the fridge... but when i try to do that, nothing happens. so? what am i missing?

----------------edit-----------------
3rd day now... still can't eat, sleep, read, cook... only nap and wait. i'll probably die soon. :(
No worries - no sudden death - yet :)
The version you are in only contains the first part of the intro quest with many functions not being enabled. That changes in the upcoming update (sleeping, eating, reading etc). I had to cut many things due to a last minute bug i found as stated in an earlier post.

Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
No worries - no sudden death - yet :)
The version you are in only contains the first part of the intro quest with many functions not being enabled. That changes in the upcoming update (sleeping, eating, reading etc). I had to cut many things due to a last minute bug i found as stated in an earlier post.
ah, ok... then i think i'll wait until it's a bit more complete :) spending my time doing "wait, wait, wait... nap, nap, nap..." or going around a little part of the town watching the building from outside (i can only enter the clinic) it's not much fun :p i'll keep an eye on it anyway, the idea seems quite interesting and the game looks good :)
thanks for answering :)

Reactions: toolkitxx

SicFran

May 7, 2017
It looks very, very promising. Please do continue.

Ive played many of the "classic QSP" games, like Girl Life, Desire, Big Guyash, House, School Life, Son of a Bitch and other and it amazes me how have you managed how this QSP game does not look so.. "soviet" ? :D

What I mean specifically is that not only that you took a medium to tell a story and put a game mechanics in and also customized that medium to fit your needs. That is a big thumbs up from me, keep it up. Keep up that good work please.

(What infuriates me on other hand are TONS of RPGM games, where "you need to go to store to get a milk" task is you literally pressing a button for 2 focking minutes until you find a god damn fkin Milk store made from built in asset building and then going 2 minutes back like there is no other way how to accomodate for this task. Ocasionally interrupted by a HD 3D render of a "scene." Its like telling a Movie trough a fkin postcards)

Reactions: toolkitxx

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
Im very sad the content end after the clinic. So far this is smoothest gameplay i had other than Girl Life of course. Other QSP games are badly translated and controls are confusing. Looking foward for more content.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Im very sad the content end after the clinic. So far this is smoothest gameplay i had other than Girl Life of course. Other QSP games are badly translated and controls are confusing. Looking foward for more content.
I am working hard to make you happy again - no worries. This is a young project content wise so it will take me some time to reach a similar amount as established games like the inspirations. My main job simply made a dent in my planned progression but every free minute i have goes into progressing further.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
wanted to ask but will there be ntr scene in the game
Any answer to this would require a common agreed on definition of 'NTR' to begin with. Many around here have a competely wrong understanding of what it really means - so i am not realling willling to answer that.

Will there be others interfering in the player's love interest? Maybe or even probably.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I would like the fuck the step dad and mom catch us and she will be so fucking jealous so she'll cheat her husband and after a while her daughter (mc) will catch her cheating, mc joins -> threesome -> dad's joins after a while (4some) and maybe brother too (ganbang) NTR with good ending lol
One happy familly!

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
let him the time to develop it a bit before telling the game is ugly !
i wonder how could the games you developed look like ;)

Reactions: flinger

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I suggest to change the versionnumber. 1.something let people think that there is much more then just the intro.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I suggest to change the versionnumber. 1.something let people think that there is much more then just the intro.
I dont feel responsible for people's assumptions. There is even an extra explanation on the OP about the version number ;)

Reactions: DeMarcus16
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes