Others - Completed - Sakigake! Oneshota Fight! [Pork Cutlet]

1. 3.00 star(s)

HGamingKen

It's... playable. Sakigake Oneshota Fight is just a standard beat 'em up with a standard combat system and mid H-scenes. It's nothing special.

- The art, sounds overall look and feel of the game is average. Every enemy just have the same inanimate face in cut-in arts, in gameplay, so on so forth. The design of... everything is really just a bunch of recolors of things already used levels before, even the voiceline scripts are reused from time to time. Animations feel really stiff, animated in low FPS and spine animations for H-scenes. Overall just plain mid in every aspects mentioned here.

- Actual gameplay in of itself is also very middle. There's little variations in terms of the moves you can do. The only engaging thing is swiftly go in, get a knockdown on the enemy, low kick them on the ground two times or so and get a double hit with your fireball to reset their knockdown. It's fun, but if you play a lot, it'll be boring. It's lucky that the game isn't that long, or else I'll be bored out of my mind. Enemies themselves gets little changes throughout the game. Like I mentioned, they just get their hair recolored and shit, and they get slightly longer and stronger attacks, also gets an anti-air punch. Hell, even the bosses are just the same "Projectile if far, fast attack if close, anti-air attack if jump, die if the player gets a knockdown (because they still obey normal enemy rules)". Also, game's easy af. Like I mentioned, you can easily kill enemies, but if you somehow don't know the fighting tips, don't worry everyone when they get beaten up by us drops a healing item of varying quality, you'll basically never die unless you intentionally do so. Lastly, there's a shop... which you upgrade your skills and it actually doesn't work until you upgrade it past level 10 (you don't even need upgrades to win the game, their stats is weak enough to kill with no upgrades).

- H-scenes, they look many but much like before, it's mostly reused across all characters of the same type. If you like slightly varied hair color girls with different voice type doing typical onee-sama thing, sure, go wild, there's plenty. But it's still a bit of a disappointment that it gets repetitive really really fast.

-The story is also just the meh-est thing ever. Yo mama got kidnapped, uh oh turns out it's your sis, uh incest momento, no worries yo mama is fine because yes, we all go home, have some soup and mama jerks you off because incest is wincest. Twist is not even that "shocking", and getting through each floor to get to the end is not even that dramatic. I really felt no suspense whatsoever. Overall, another lame story to excuse us being fucked by onee-samas.

Conclusion: It's just... a game. Done slightly well but uninteresting in every aspects. You pick this up, play it for like 1-2 hour and then see all the scenes, then throw it away. I wouldn't recommend it, but it's fine if you still play the game regardless, you'll just not have as much fun as other games would offer. 6/10.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

PootisPenser76

Really wanted to give this a higher rating but unfortunately saving doesn't work. Game is a bit grindy and hard you have to upgrade your skills but again without saving... it is heartbreaking.

I have tried some of the things in the comments such as starting as an admin and deleting the save folders but it still doesn't work for me.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Kaito Sudzuki

ENGLISH VERSION:

1) Graphics [★★☆☆☆]
    It will do for pixel graphics. The characters are drawn, almost all on the same face.

2) Gameplay [★☆☆☆☆]
    Management, not in terms of buttons, but in terms of character movements - annoying. Opponents get you before you reach the area of your attack. The game is not difficult, but beating a pack of enemies, simultaneously lying on the floor, after two blows, gets boring after the first stage.

3) Sound [★★☆☆☆]
    The sounds are performed satisfactorily.

4) Plot || Replayability [★☆☆☆☆]
    The boy's mother is kidnapped and he goes to save her... There is no desire to play it again. The gameplay is not fun, but only annoying if you have a desire to quickly open CG.

5) Sexual Content [★★☆☆☆]
    There is little content. Basically the same poses. Only the presence of stockings, costume, hair color, etc. changes. Sexual content is not impressive in any way.

FINAL ASSESSMENT:
    < < ★☆☆☆☆ > >

x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x

RUSSIAN VERSION:

1) Графика [★★☆☆☆]
    Для пиксельной графики сойдёт. Персонажи нарисованы, почти, все на одно лицо.

2) Геймплей [★☆☆☆☆]
    Управление, не в плане кнопок, а в плане движений персонажа - раздражают. Противники достают тебя раньше, чем ты дойдёшь до зоны действия своей атаки. Игра не сложная, однако бить пачку врагов, попутно валяясь на полу, после двух ударов, надоедает уже после первого этапа.

3) Звук [★★☆☆☆]
    Звуки выполнены удовлетворительно.

4) Сюжет || Реиграбельность [★☆☆☆☆]
    У мальчика похищают мать и он идёт её спасать... Играть в это снова не появляется никакого желания. Геймплей не доставляет удовольствия, а только раздражает, если иметь желание побыстрее открыть CG.

5) Сексуальный Контент [★★☆☆☆]
    Контента мало. В основном одни и те же позы. Меняется только наличие чулок, костюм, цвет волос и т.д. Сексуальный контент никак не впечатляет.

ИТОГОВАЯ ОЦЕНКА:
    < < ★☆☆☆☆ > >
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Fra_

Good animations, good art, good girls, and idk but the bad thing is that it has censorship and the animations are repetitive and the history is rare, but is good game I recommend it to spend time playing especially those who love shota and combat type games so as not to be raped.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Detective Cancer

Pretty cute game, sounds nice, looks nice, but it's super rude and unfair, to the point where because of how hard it is to get enough points to level up and how annoying all the enemies are you're just gonna end up losing a lot.

I ended up just using CheatEngine to give myself max stats and look at all the scenes but really there's only 4 at most and variations of them with differently dressed enemies. Even the bosses don't have unique animations.

Overall not great but if you don't mind the difficulty it might be okay, the sprite art is certainly good looking. All the enemies may be reskins but I'm certain it took some level of effort to redraw their clothes.