Aestrocity

Jul 14, 2017
So, I put the saves in both files and tried and the saves wouldnt work. Then I tried running the game under Locale Emulator (as admin) and the files showed up under load so. That seemed to work for anyone else still having trouble.

steve12379

Jul 7, 2017
So, I put the saves in both files and tried and the saves wouldnt work. Then I tried running the game under Locale Emulator (as admin) and the files showed up under load so. That seemed to work for anyone else still having trouble.
The save works now. TY.

Annoms

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah, the game itself still isn't saving. Running it with windows7 and/or a Japanese locale and an administrator doesn't help either. So how are you supposed to continue progress, let alone use someone's save?

Edit: Anddd nevermind, it seems that Applocale will not work and you need Locale Emulator to actually get the saves to work

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
Yeah, the game itself still isn't saving. Running it with windows7 and/or a Japanese locale and an administrator doesn't help either. So how are you supposed to continue progress, let alone use someone's save?

Edit: Anddd nevermind, it seems that Applocale will not work and you need Locale Emulator to actually get the saves to work
You know how to use applocale?

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
Just play Smash Boy again, guys. There are like 4 different animations in the whole game. Even bosses have one of those. Though animations themselves are quite good it feels really cheap. One map. Two or three enemy types in different clothes which is mostly quite vanila and boring. I swear i heard developer saying "i can do better but i don't give a fuck" while i was playing.

pgrillo

Oct 14, 2018
I must say I enjoyed this game. It's true it gets quite repetitive after the second stage but the animations and voices are good, this fetish is my cup of tea, and having the key mapping and fullscreen options is a nice (and rare) addition. Also you can end it in 30 minutes.

Élysséss

Jan 27, 2018
dead file
C:\Users\WI7\Desktop\ACTSakigakeOneshotaFight.rar: [ACT] [あんかけプリン] 魁!おねしょたFight!\Game.exe dosyasında sağlama toplamı hatası. Dosya bozuk
C:\Users\WI7\Desktop\ACTSakigakeOneshotaFight.rar: Tanımlanamayan arşiv sonu why?

Reactions: Beefcake69

KARA BOĞA

Mar 4, 2019
dead file
C:\Users\WI7\Desktop\ACTSakigakeOneshotaFight.rar: [ACT] [あんかけプリン] 魁!おねしょたFight!\Game.exe dosyasında sağlama toplamı hatası. Dosya bozuk
C:\Users\WI7\Desktop\ACTSakigakeOneshotaFight.rar: Tanımlanamayan arşiv sonu why?
bilmem

sanji134

Jul 13, 2018
The only big problem I had with this game was the like of diversity, in both H scenes and combat(player and enemy alike) It has great animation, too bad the same 5 animations will be recycled over and over for each enemy you encounter, and each girl only gets one, not a variety of the 5. You will see most of them by the time you end level 1, which means your just playing for different skins I guess. Not even the final boss gets the luxury of having her own special animation, its just the same one youve seen for several of the girls previously, including the boss right before her! Also if a second girl joins, the main close up is overwritten to that character who will 100% of the time be on your face, so no glorious cum shot...which kinda makes it anti climactic, making you want only one attacking you. So when it comes to H scenes, dont expect too.

The combat is worse off. Your entire move set static, from the start of the game to the end, you will have the same kit. But that itself is not the root of bad combat. The root is that the girls combat dont change either. Instead of having enemies with different moves, prompting you to fight differently, they all have either 2 types "bare hand" or "weapon" and 1 to 2 attacks (only barehands get 2 every now and then). The bosses get a little flavor with special moves, but really for the most part it will just be some form of projectile, so its easy to identify as well as dodge...MEANING you will for the entire 5 levels be fighting the same, fighting against the, and fucking the same. Leading to a very repetitive game .....Such a shame cause I felt it couldve been great.

Its still a fun download, but the variety is lacking aloooooooooooooooooot, so dont expect too much

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017
The only big problem I had with this game was the like of diversity, in both H scenes and combat(player and enemy alike) It has great animation, too bad the same 5 animations will be recycled over and over for each enemy you encounter, and each girl only gets one, not a variety of the 5. You will see most of them by the time you end level 1, which means your just playing for different skins I guess. Not even the final boss gets the luxury of having her own special animation, its just the same one youve seen for several of the girls previously, including the boss right before her! Also if a second girl joins, the main close up is overwritten to that character who will 100% of the time be on your face, so no glorious cum shot...which kinda makes it anti climactic, making you want only one attacking you. So when it comes to H scenes, dont expect too.

The combat is worse off. Your entire move set static, from the start of the game to the end, you will have the same kit. But that itself is not the root of bad combat. The root is that the girls combat dont change either. Instead of having enemies with different moves, prompting you to fight differently, they all have either 2 types "bare hand" or "weapon" and 1 to 2 attacks (only barehands get 2 every now and then). The bosses get a little flavor with special moves, but really for the most part it will just be some form of projectile, so its easy to identify as well as dodge...MEANING you will for the entire 5 levels be fighting the same, fighting against the, and fucking the same. Leading to a very repetitive game .....Such a shame cause I felt it couldve been great.

Its still a fun download, but the variety is lacking aloooooooooooooooooot, so dont expect too much
I recommend you to play smash boy,every enemy has her own different move set:)

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes