May 21, 2019
For those who are downloading files, please read the following notes carefully: After downloading the 6.18Gb package this afternoon, I unzipped it and realized that this package included what was missing from the Link GG drive the day before I posted it. If the compression package of the previous day is missing, today's compressed package will make up for the missing part. To put it simply: I don't know what Chinese people have a problem with, but the full version of 126-127 is split in two. I posted this note to remind people to get the full package, please download the 2 GG drive links that I posted to get the full 126-127.
I use gg translation so if I don't understand then I'm sorry

May 21, 2019
Please understand me, I took a long time to download it, because the Baidu download tool was banned, I had to use some scripts to download so it took a lot of time so I couldn't put it all together and let into 2 such links. If someone's kind, please help me rearrange them, so that those who are nagging can download them easily. Peace !!!

Heryx

Nov 29, 2017
What error appears when you trying to open folder\download or watch video? Cuz I checked access from several random account and all works. Also try to click right button on the file and select Preview. I think that can help solve your problem.
Alright so i just tried download the some videos and that seem to work, i can't rightclick anything but when i try to view the videos on the browser straight from the drive it just loads forever when i open the video in a new tab and i can't even play the video straight from the drive

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes