VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Sakura Cupid [v1.0] [Winged Cloud]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v1.0...

For not showing as complete, this visual novel/game sure seems to be complete...

The visuals are 2D hand drawn hentai style characters and backdrops... There are no animations... There are very few actual erotic/sexual scenes in this VN/Game...

The script seems pretty spot on, as I didn't run into any spelling/grammar errors... The plot revolves around a female protagonist ex-cupid who is living her life as she pleases on planet Earth after getting kicked out of Heaven because she's pretty lazy about her job... From there it plays out like a love/romance story with an eventual battle between the head of the cupids and the protagonist... Depending on choices, the 2 possible love interests may also be involved... From what I experienced, there are 3 possible endings... A harem ending (of course) and an ending specific to each of the love interests...

It's somewhat of a bizarre story, as she is basically sought after by 2 different women characters, with the human being able to make some sort of odd living food that makes characters react different and become somewhat ill... You get a few peep type scenes in the middle of the story, but no actual full erotic/sexual scenes till the end of each story line... So do not go into this VN/Game expecting all that much masturbation material... Because it seems to be following a basic outline of teasing until the end... And even during those moments, as with most hentai, it shows 1 maybe 2 pictures that do not change during the text part of the event...

Overall, it's what I've somewhat come to expect from hentai, which is why I'm not really a fan of it... Either you get very little erotic stuff, like this VN/Game, or you get way too much... It's rare to find hentai based VN/Games with any balance... The story itself is alright, as it does play out a bit like a love/romance with some choices now and then that do alter what story path you go down... And it's pretty obvious to tell what path you're on, depending on what your focusing on... It's definitely not something I plan to re-visit, as it is a fairly basic story...