Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
CG11.png

Overview:
Yaya, Aiyana, and Koko were childhood friends. Born in the same village, they spent their days in peace, and they vowed to always stay together.
This all changed on one fateful night, however, when an army of strange monsters attacked their village. Families were scattered and, in the chaos, Yaya and Aiyana were parted from Koko.
Three years later, on Yaya's twenty-first birthday, she and Aiyana vow to find the missing Koko. They leave their village and wander the dense forest that surrounds it, searching for a sign of their friend's whereabouts.
After several months, their travels lead them to a mysterious witch, Maia, who claims to be all-powerful.
Maia says she can help Yaya and Aiyana, but her help comes at a cost. Before Maia will consider lifting a finger for their sakes, she has Yaya and Aiyana prove their loyalty to her through a series of menial chores and embarrassing tasks.
Yaya is prepared to endure any indignity to find Koko (even being used as a human chair) - but can she really trust Maia?
Yaya is uncertain...
But, as time wears on, she finds herself inexplicably drawn to Maia.
Now, why could that be?​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-08
Release Date: 2021-04-19
Developer: Winged Cloud -
VNDB:
Censored:No
Version: v1.0
Language: English, Chinese
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

CG10.png CG9.png cg6_a.png cg2_a.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Here's the Steam link that has more preview images and a trailer you can view...

I think this game is patched since it says it isn't censored in the OP, but just in case it isn't here's the official NSFW 18+ patch...

And don't worry, you don't even need to have a Patreon account to access it. (It'll open up a different site for download.)

FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
Hmmm nice

who said that a man can't like the cute things

thnks for shrs

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Hold up, so their village got ransacked, their best friend taken from them and they just sat down on their asses for three years until they are both 21 and of legal age?!
You can't but have to admire their dedication to uphold the law, that's for sure; Judge Dredd would wholeheartedly approve.
Oh well, who am I to complain, let's find out where this one goes; ahead Armageddon!

You literally just quoted the post I made that says it has multiple endings ...... I can't answer that question without being incredibly sarcastic...

Sometimes I wished that I could restrain myself like this. If nothing else, it would have saved me from a lot of troubles (and headaches)...