Collection VN Others Sakura Games Collection [2020-07-23] [Winged Cloud]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Brothers,can u plz tell me if any of these game has animated sex scene?
Tnx in advance

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
Hi to all. I've a problem with Sakura Nova. There's two missing CGs marked as "Locked". I've read about this is a bug, and there's a patch. I download the patch from the list (an "assets.rpa" file), and put it in the "game" folder. I had a traceback error message. Tried to re-download the game here, extracted in the new folder...the CG bug persist.

I also tried to move the folder in the main drive (I've the visual novels installed/extracted in a secondary drive)...same problem with the patch (same traceback message).

Tried to run the game as admin and with japan applocale emulator (I also have my PC region set to Japan)...nothing. same error.

Anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance :)

PS: Yes, I've followed the official guide for routes/achievements...and technically I've the 100% of completion ;)

I've attached the traceback.txt, if can be useful View attachment traceback.txt .

Feb 14, 2019
The Sakura Fantasy rar only has archive.rpa in it. Anyone with the full game?
Im not entirely sure what you downloaded but when I downloaded Sakura Fantasy from above I got the whole game, did you extract all the game from the .rar? If so then idk. But I went ahead and reuploaded the game that I have here for you, hope you enjoy.

Reactions: bodyharvest

d9b3

Feb 16, 2020
Does it include photos or backgrounds of the games?:coffee::alien: I mean like full backgrounds or photos in zip or 7z?

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance :)
I had the same issue as you, and here's how I solved it:
- Use Unren or rpatool to unpack the assests.rpa file (aka the patch)
- You'll get 29 rpyc files and 2 folders ("cg" and "tl")
- Just delete the "tl" folder, and the game should run (and get the missing cg as well)

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i never played a sakura gme, i always heard they never have nudity, they just very lewd but would the screenshot say otherwise, do some games have nudity and some done. if they do does anyone have a list.

Feb 14, 2019
i never played a sakura gme, i always heard they never have nudity, they just very lewd but would the screenshot say otherwise, do some games have nudity and some done. if they do does anyone have a list.
Every single game on this list that is rated 18+ has full on nudity and or sex. If your looking for a recommendation I would say try Sakura Swim Club. Its personally one of my favourites and has full nudity. Now most games if not all in this collection should already be pre-patched, meaning that the adult content has been added to the game. If you got any questions just ask :D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote